DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order & Receive Thread

Cancelled my BH order because I would be out of the country when it shipped. Then the dji order that was not supposed to ship until July 4 is already enroute for a delivery this Wednesday.

First it takes too long, then it is too soon. #firstworldproblems
When did you place your order with B&H? I placed mine on April 27th and still nothing. Have you had experience with them in the past? Are they always this slow?

Reactions: omerk
Have you ordered the new DJI Goggles?
If so, please update your details...
  • When did you purchase
  • Where you purchased
  • When you receive them
I missed the first window but got an order confirmed yesterday from DJI (5/15/17). :)

Purchased May 15,2017 from DJI Store and scheduled for delivery Wednesday, June 14,2017 but I'm now going to get them Tuesday, June 13,2017.

As I did today, you may be able to get your goggles earlier than scheduled date/time of home delivery by calling FedEx Customer Service with your tracking info and ask them if you can pick it up when it arrives at their facility so that you don't have to wait for the delivery to your home, if that's a practical solution for you.

My arrangements went very smoothly and now I'll be able to get my hands on the goggles tomorrow, a day earlier than scheduled!

Purchased May 15,2017 from DJI Store and scheduled for delivery Wednesday, June 14,2017 but I'm now going to get them Tuesday, June 13,2017.

As I did today, you may be able to get your goggles earlier than scheduled date/time of home delivery by calling FedEx Customer Service with your tracking info and ask them if you can pick it up when it arrives at their facility so that you don't have to wait for the delivery to your home, if that's a practical solution for you.

My arrangements went very smoothly and now I'll be able to get my hands on the goggles tomorrow, a day earlier than scheduled!

Thanks for the tip.
I was wondering about changing the shipping options as mine is scheduled to arrive next Monday the 19th, and I leave for Hawaii on Saturday the 17th. I'm not sure the package will have reached my city that early though. I guess I can call Fedex customer service and find out.

Ordered May 15th
ETA shipping June 10th
Shipping notice received June 9th
ETA shipping June 13th
Current status as of June 11th 11:57 they are already in my home city Mississauga, Ontario , Canada as of 11:45am - but still has ETA for June 13th.

Edit::: they are coming from Atlanta, GA

These beauties arrived today. My eyes are terrible , even with glasses on uggg I am old lol.
Super stoked and had a quick test flight nothing major.

These beauties arrived today. My eyes are terrible , even with glasses on uggg I am old lol.
Super stoked and had a quick test flight nothing major.
Same here on both accounts. Arrived today (ordered from Advexure on 4/29). Although I wear glasses, I had to go out and buy some strong readers, which helped greatly.

Ordered on 2017-05-15 12:05:28 (UTC)
Shipped 6/9/17 expected delivery wednesday

Delivered on 6-12-17

Got my tracking number today, should arrive tomorrow, 14 June in Higganum, CT. Then it will stay there in its box until 23 July, when a family member will then bring it back for me. Cant wait :)

Ordered from Camzilla in Australia 8 June
Received 13 June - very very lucky

Ordered 5/15. Received today 6/14. Really disappointed there is no focus adjustment.

Yeah, so, FedEx delivered mine yesterday! Guess I should have waited before cussing them out. Maybe DJI paid for Saturday delivery? Who knows.

Bad news is I wasn't home and my wife signed for them. ;-)

By the way, that shipment wasn't my goggles. It was my contact lenses. But no way to to know that because I just got a message telling me a package was on the way... And still required a signature for frickin' contact lenses!

I did get them last week after just as much screwing around with FedEx though.

Ordered 2017-05-31 11:29:24 (UTC). Order page indicates it is at Payment Success point. No other delivery date there.

I guess I was lucky. I just went to several retailer websites and clicked "notify me". Best buy notified me a couple days later (last week), I ordered and got my goggles 2 days later. They are now sold out again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580