DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order Status: "Waiting Pick" ...anyone?

I don't mean to sound like an upset child, but it's strange that I ordered my drone two days before you and yours shipped first. I wonder what the difference is.

Agree with you - you would assume it would be first come first served? Unless they batch ship based on destination locale and I got lucky for the next shipment.

Agree with you - you would assume it would be first come first served? Unless they batch ship based on destination locale and I got lucky for the next shipment.

I'm thinking your right about the batch shipping. Mines been Waiting Pick for almost a week now

My status so far:

Ordered: 2017-01-05 (Cancelled Amazon order from 12/10)
Picked by fedex: 2017-01-07
Shipped: 2017-01-09 (Just arrived in HK)
Delivery ETA: 2017-01-11

Only problem is, nobody will be home during work hours to get it this week :(
You're lucky. I don't want to sound like upset child either, but I didn't get one under the Christmas tree, so I ordered mine Dec 26th. No confirmation of pick. I see they don't ship partial, so maybe in my flymore kit they are short backpacks or something. I'm unsure where you guys are seeing this "waiting pick" indication. I don't see a status field in the DJI site. This all I see.....

upload_2017-1-9_21-34-43.png

UPDATE: Mine arrived Friday the 13th, shipped from DJI's Carson facility.

Last edited:
You're lucky. I don't want to sound like upset child either, but I didn't get one under the Christmas tree, so I ordered mine Dec 26th. No confirmation of pick. I see they don't ship partial, so maybe in my flymore kit they are short backpacks or something. I'm unsure where you guys are seeing this "waiting pick" indication. I don't see a status field in the DJI site. This all I see.....

View attachment 3887

The only way I have been able to see the Waiting Pick status is through the app

Check this out. The dji my order screen has changed. They swapped out the order status field for payment status field. Look
53a75dff5461d8d8f68426a8bceaca8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Wow that really sucks for the guys who have not got theres yet but consider that the earlier batches may have been handled differently or their system setup may have had something to do with it. Its easy for me to say give them the benefit of the doubt but at least try :/

I ordered 12/3, fly more combo. My original order was 10/3... been waiting a long time for this! Charging as we speak!

I can't say I am really all that thrilled with the Company DJI. Just heard that the Karma is coming back this year from Go Pro, wondering if I should wait for that, a much better company to deal with.
So far I have dealt with DJI twice, once to try and order this drone on the 26th of Dec, then I managed to order on the 30th. Mine hasn't shipped yet, and people who ordered on the 5th have theirs already.
As a customer I hope someone comes along and can take on these guys that actually seems to give a **** about the customers, because DJI doesn't.

Maybe it is because I ordered the Fly More Combo...

Attachments

• dji-order.jpg
    dji-order.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 32
How did u get the tracking info? Now that they took out the order status field i cant tell whats goin on with it

Reactions: scalmes
I ordered mine from Apple (UK) on the 3rd Dec - had a voucher to use so can't cancel- its ship date is between the 7th Mar and the 3rd Apr :(

I don't mean to sound like an upset child, but it's strange that I ordered my drone two days before you and yours shipped first. I wonder what the difference is.
Are you in USA? I am in Canada
I ordered mine on the 6th as well, and it still shows pending! :( Maybe it goes by country preference (USA before all)

Ordered fly more kit on 1021 through Carolina Dronz. I just spoke with them today and they still have not received confirmation of shipment. What kind of company treats their dealers like this? I have seen tons of posts of customers who have placed orders since then who have received them directly from DJI or other retailers. I can only say I am really disgusted with how they are treating dealers like Carolina Dronz and their customers!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61