DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order Status: "Waiting Pick" ...anyone?

So I spoke with a DJI rep yesterday and I don't know if this is a bombshell but I was told that my order has already shipped, despite it showing up as pending on my account. I looked at my FedEx account and it hasn't shipped but there is a label create and the anticipated delivery date is the 16th.

Ordered fly more combo 12/31 along with an extra battery and spare set of props. Yesterday I got the battery and props but not the drone/fly more combo?!?!?!
I was so bummed. I continue to check on the rest of my order.
Anyone else have part of the order ship but not the main part.....THE DRONE?????

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Are you in USA? I am in Canada
I ordered mine on the 6th as well, and it still shows pending! :( Maybe it goes by country preference (USA before all)

I dont think so... i ordered mine on the 6th and it has not shipped yet either. Im in Oregon USA

It may just be luck of the draw... maybe a cool employee handled one order while a not so cool employee handled another. Who knows. There is definite inconsistancies happening with shipping.

Now that they advert will ship 5-7 days after order i would cancel mine/get refund later and re-order if i were in some of your senarios. Mine is guaranteed to ship by the 23rd they said so at worst ill get mine at the end of the month i guess. Better than the original mid feb amazon waiting list i was on.

I guess we should be happy for the fortunate ones who got fast shipping... wish it went that way for us all but life is not fair ;)

I did get mine, but I'm wondering if it's because I sent them an email saying that I was getting impatient with them and lack of info. A day after I sent the email, they processed my order. Maybe this is why some get theirs quicker?

Even though I did receive mine a few days ago, it's been raining the whole time in the part of Colorado where I live. At least the rain turned into snow this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Maybe.. again i think its a matter of how cool the rep is handling ur order. Cuz ive used chat and wrote 2 emails yet they still have not sent mine. I ordered on the 6th

But just in case u are right i just sent them another very wordy email ;)
Letting them know I an eager to start field testing to help us determine how big our upcoming bulk order of mavics will need to be

(email to)

Dear DJI

Subject: take my money and run

I would have to say I am a little disappointed in your company and customer service, or any form of contact I have purchased the mavic Pro combo fly more on 1/7 /2017 after receiving an email that they were available and are ready for shipping from DJI. As of yet I see no change in the status after purchase. As days go by, I see better deals, better packages with goggles, lens filters. Carrying bag and larger memory card for a better price…. Yet no change on my order. Awesome way to connect with your customers

also I don’t understand on your website after purchasing it still shows two items in Cart shouldn’t it disappear

P.S

At one point, I felt proud to finally be a part of DJI’s family. Now I know how Cinderella felt

Last edited:
Reactions: jerryflah
Well i wasnt rude in my emails but i implied i was inpatient no doubt. I sent mine on friday and on saturday around closing time they sent me an email saying they would ship mine next week. Yet i received an email with my tracking number and its only just now opening time the next business day so i am very satisfied with their handling of my situation. Ill have mine in a few days. Heres the info. I noticed my order time is 1/7 in their system cuz i ordered it so late at night on 1/6 here.
c8320fb8aaaa548ae53e53547a035b2a.jpg

Woohoo i cant wait!

Last edited:
that's cool - I also notice that the shopping cart was corrected so I know someone's paying attention. I was a little burned up I spent countless hours on the phone on hold, with no response but finally was number 1 on hold for another hour (this was not about the status of the order) just to ask a technical question

hopefully you will get your soon to luck and have fun

Last edited:
that's cool - I also notice that the shopping cart was corrected so I know someone's paying attention. I was a little burned up I spent countless hours on the phone on hold, with no response but finally was number 1 on hold for another hour (this was not about the status of the order) just to ask a technical question

hopefully you will get your soon to luck and have fun

Oh ok got ya.

I received tracking notification today, my Mavic will be in my hands no later than Thursday at 10:30am

They still shipped it faster than the 18th even as i was 2 days past the deadline when ordering. They are all good by me

At this point my fear is that my drone will have one of the known issues & they will try to use my dji care refresh plan to replace a factory defect issue. Anyway so i made a check list . Hope they are fixing the bugs found recently before shipping latest batches

Anyone think its possible they are addressing known issues at QC level

This just in...I cancelled my order with Apple AND Massdrop, spent a little more and ordered from Newegg. Got this email this morning!
IMG_5645.PNG

No i bought everything off amazon before hand. Im still waiting on my hardshell case, multi quik charger, black gimbal cam sun shield, lanyard loop adapter, controller visor & few other things i'll post up my loadout once i get it setup.

No i bought everything off amazon before hand. Im still waiting on my hardshell case, multi quik charger, black gimbal cam sun shield, lanyard loop adapter, controller visor & few other things i'll post up my loadout once i get it setup.
Gotcha! I bought a nice hard shell case from Adams Club that someone else posted a while ago. They have them for $20!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa