Order Vs Delivery Date (Drone World)

Discussion in 'Mavic Pro Help' started by thdct77, Nov 22, 2016.

1. thdct77

thdct77 Member

Just wondering how long anyone has waited for the Mavic Pro delivery. I ordered two Mavic Pro kits on October 3rd. When checking on the delivery date, Drone World indicated the estimated shipping date between November 10th - 24th. Looking forward to getting these! Any insight would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Evansof3 likes this.
  2. msinger

msinger Well-Known Member
    Approved Vendor

You'll have to contact Drone World for updates on your shipping date. Shipments have been delayed to all dealers.

3. thdct77

thdct77 Member

Ive already emailed them. Just curious as to what other people experienced.

4. TheLightSpeed!

TheLightSpeed! Well-Known Member

Buddy, I would stay clear of Drone World. They are notorious for goofy business practices.

Like claiming they created their own "lightbridge technology" called Fire Bridge.

Mavic might be safe, just don't ever buy one of their combos

5. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

They won't know anything, DJI would rather push the units you bought weeks ago out to stores thus getting further payment while keeping your cash too.
    They know you won't cancel due to the carefully engineered delay.

6. thdct77

thdct77 Member

Heard back from them today. Told me they are "hoping" they will ship the middle of December. Nothing says a great time flying a drone in Chicago in the middle of winter.

Richard in Ky likes this.
  7. TheLightSpeed!

TheLightSpeed! Well-Known Member

They are the types that will sell theirs on eBay to capitalize on the feeding frenzy

8. zimode

zimode Well-Known Member

i made the mistake of ordering from them.. should of ordered directly from DJI.. Hindsight is 20/20..

9. Richard in Ky

Richard in Ky Member

Ordered from Drone World 9/27/2016 through Amazon still nothing on a delivery date. Did receive the small toy drone so now Amazon shows order shipped and received.

10. Chickenhoss

Chickenhoss Well-Known Member

I ordered Oct 5 - still no Drone. I don't think Drone World has shipped any units at all - at least I have not heard from one person that ordered from them and have received their MP. They tell me by Christmas with their latest story.

11. zimode

zimode Well-Known Member

I got some good news.. I waited to post until I saw it on UPS tracking.. Looks like my "fly more pkg" will be here according to UPS website..
    Scheduled Delivery: Friday, 12/02/2016

12. DustinB0357

DustinB0357 Member

I got this update from Drone World today, 12/8/16 at about 1pm EST. Wonder if this means they should start shipping again soon?

Copied from my email.

Dear Valued Customer,

We at Drone World would like to thank you for your patience. We understand that you have been waiting for the new Mavic Pro, and believe us the wait is well worth it. As you may already know, there were a few production delays by DJI, this was due to quality assurance. DJI, as well as Drone World wants to make sure you receive something that is worth every dime, fast, and tech savvy. As the Holidays are approaching, we have been increasingly busy answering all your inquires, but we may take longer than usual due to high volume.

This email is to update you on your order, as we are now receiving the Mavic and shipping at a first come first serve bases. We would like to have all Mavic orders shipped in one day, but with limited supplies, lots of orders and a busy shipping department, there is only so many order we can fulfill a day. We hope you understand, and keep in mind we are working as quickly as possible. If you received an email titled "Order status for DJI Mavic" a few minutes earlier, you may disregard it as we may have left out the message by mistake.

Thank You,
    The Drone World Team

Jayfly likes this.
  13. thdct77

thdct77 Member

Heard back again just now. "Your order should ship at end of December". Total BS.

14. DonB

DonB Member

I ordered one in early December and it came yesterday

Don

15. Chickenhoss

From???? Apple???

16. VietVet

VietVet Active Member

Ordered from DroneWorld Oct 4 nothing yet. They must be low on dji priority. I'm going to cancel if it's not shipped for Christmas it's only an expensive big boy toy. To long to tie up 1300 big ones. I'll wait for MavicPro-2 or major discount to MavicPro 1. Will place order directly to dji next time learned my lesson. Thought DroneWorld was a major player "wrong", live and learn.

17. Chickenhoss

Oct 5 for me and just about to pull the trigger myself and cancel - frankly it's getting ridiculous! Might cancel and order through Apple - they seem to be able to get inventory and ship it within 2 weeks.

18. VietVet

VietVet Active Member

If I cancel I plan on waiting a bit, this whole MavicPro thing has lost it's "Fizz" for me with the this wait. I just got Vtol aircraft to play with and adapt to fpv.
    You know the deal you can't wait till you get something and in about a week or so your not that into it. Unfortunately we have put out a number of doubloons on this kick only to wait way to long. All the waiting buyers should cancel their orders and stick it to them, watch the price drop

19. DonB

DonB Member

Yes

20. DonB

DonB Member

Yes, it was from apple, they originally gave me a date in Feb 17