DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordered MP+FM yesterday morning, DJI page already says "Shipped"

Vilco

Reactions
Forget the 3-5 days shipment: I ordered a MP plus Fly More and DJI Care yesterday at 10AM. Now, after just a little more than 24 hours, it says Shipped.
How long will it take to get to Italy? A couple of weeks?

You should be able to view your package tracking information in your DJI account.

You should be able to view your package tracking information in your DJI account.

I tried to but I still do not have a tracking number. Here's my orders page:

DJIorder.jpg

I finally found the orders tracking page at Order Tracking | DJI Store
Looks like I have to wait soem more in order to get a tracking number, it's still empty

Attachments

• DJIorder.jpg
    DJIorder.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
My order looked the same as yours did yesterday. I got my tracking number today. Once you have the tracking number you should have a better idea for time frame of arrival!

I'm in the same boat . Even made a post about Mavic on the way . Just looked again and it's the extra battery being shipped doh!!! Still waiting for Mavic . Doesn't specify what's shipping on the pics above but the email says beside the item. Says battery shipped Mavic soon lol

It finally got to London yesterday and left today from Gatwick airport DHL facility. I received an email from from Diamond Logistics with subject "Shipment Pre-Delivery Notification", the reference number is the number of my DJI order. It looks like I'll receive my MP on Tuesday, that would be exactly one week after I placed the order, not bad ;)

Hello,
This email is to let you know that a shipment from FULFILMENT & MARKETING LTD has been dispatched to you today, Thursday 09/03/2017. The shipment consists of 1 piece(s), to be delivered on a International (Europe Road) service.
The shipment will be delivered by DHL Express on Shipment Number XXXXXXXXXXX. The estimated delivery date is Tuesday 14/03/2017 from 08:00 to 19:30.
Your chosen delivery address for this shipment is: [snipped]
You can track the progress of your shipment by clicking the following link: [snip]ped

Last edited:
I had the same thing . Ordered on march 7th battery shipped almost right away . Lucky enough to get the Mavic shipping tracking email this morning happy .

Reactions: Vilco
Ordered mine in the beginning on February.
My MAvic and fly more combo was on my doorstep 3 days later.

All my extra batteries took an extra 3 weeks and I'm still waiting on the ND filters.

Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned I'm in Canada.

I see, in North America they're gettin' in pretty faster than here in the good Ol' World

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S