DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Out of country warranty

Golfnut

Reactions
I live part time in the US and part time in Canada but I am Canadian. DJI tells me I can't get warranty service in Canada for a product purchased in the US. Anyone have experience with this? Makes no sense to me. The good news is I don't need service at this time.

I live part time in the US and part time in Canada but I am Canadian. DJI tells me I can't get warranty service in Canada for a product purchased in the US. Anyone have experience with this? Makes no sense to me. The good news is I don't need service at this time.
If that is the case, just send it to someone in the opposite country and get them to send it? Even then, I don't think they would do much if you had proof of purchase and sent it to the retailer. Worst case, they'd just return it (once repaired) to the address in the country you bought it in.

Just got a reply from DJI support. Although they didn't exactly contradict their first answer to me, they did clarify their position. Seems warranty will be honoured both sides of the border.
From DJI support:
With your concern, we only have one repair center and that is in Carson California, what we have there in Canada is an authorize retailer store.
If you have issues with your unit that needs to be repaired or check we can process it here since our shipping label covers North America and Canada. This will be no charge if the unit is still covered by the standard warranty when you purchase the unit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000