DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Out of sync audio and video streaming from Mavic Pro

Pipes101

Reactions
Im using an android samsung galaxy tab s2 8" sm-t713 as main my tablet. Before I was using samsung galaxy tab s2 10in without any issues. While flying, streaming the audio and video seems normal, until i start viewing the footage from the mobile cache which the audiois out of sync with video regardless if I'm filming 4k 30fps, 2k 30fps or 1080 60fps. I'm running at&t variants android 6.0.1 and dji firmware v4.0.7.

The recording resolution only affects what is stored on the Mavic's SD card. A copy of the video signal is also broadcast back to your tablet and stored in the cache.

At the same time, the microphone on your tablet is also recording and it's being mixes into the one file, without any synchronization between the two totally and physically separate sources.

This is really only a sample file and not one you would do anything with since it's only 720.

I am surprised no one else has ever mentioned it to be honest as I can not see anyway it could be in sync.

The recording resolution only affects what is stored on the Mavic's SD card. A copy of the video signal is also broadcast back to your tablet and stored in the cache.

At the same time, the microphone on your tablet is also recording and it's being mixes into the one file, without any synchronization between the two totally and physically separate sources.

This is really only a sample file and not one you would do anything with since it's only 720.

I am surprised no one else has ever mentioned it to be honest as I can not see anyway it could be in sync.

Thanks for answering back, my knowledge has increased daily as I fly like an eagle.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeaComms
Since I switched over to the ipad, I notice the video and audio are synced with no issues!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej