DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

P3A vs Mavic Range

Lol....clip clop....clip clop..drones police enroute to the thread.
Oh yes. I haven't even taken my first flight yet and I am already being lectured for even mentioning going out of sight to fly over farms where zero (0) people live. I'm a bad bad boy. :)

If questioned by the authority, all one has to do is point in the direction of where their Mavic is and claim they still see it , even if 4 miles away. No one is going to be able to prove that you can't see it therefore, who's breaking the law?

Reactions: DroningOn
If questioned by the authority, all one has to do is point in the direction of where their Mavic is and claim they still see it , even if 4 miles away. No one is going to be able to prove that you can't see it therefore, who's breaking the law?
That is a great tip. The funny part is that I have been lectured in this thread about distance. Good stuff.

Last edited:
Oh yes. I haven't even taken my first flight yet and I am already being lectured for even mentioning going out of sight to fly over farms where zero (0) people live. I'm a bad bad boy. :)

Give it the appropriate level of attention and continue your research. There are many here that can and will provide you with the information you are seeking. Read those posts ignore the posts that don't offer you the information you are requesting. After a while, you will learn to skip all posts from certain posters. It's what I do, I don't even engage them anymore. It works great and allows me to enjoy the board more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mavikhan

Which is why it is a dumb rule. It is unenforceable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser