DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Packing the bag

Dd90

Reactions
I have a new fly more combo with the DJI Mavic pro is there a certain way I should pack the DJi bag that comes with it so I can fit everything from the flymore combo in there

I have a new fly more combo with the DJI Mavic pro is there a certain way I should pack the DJi bag that comes with it so I can fit everything from the flymore combo in there
EDIT I could not fit everything, I was able to get the drone (with battery), controller, two extra batteries (in the side pockets), extra props and the cables, that is it. I could not fit the chargers in there. After a couple days I bought a hard case so I could fit everything.

Last edited:
Here's one way to pack it:

iPad mini can also fit in the front pocket if you close zippers equally on the sides

You can not fit everything, I was able to get the drone (with battery), controller, two extra batteries (in the side pockets), extra props and the cables, that is it. I could not fit the chargers in there. After a couple days I bought a hard case so I could fit everything.
This is incorrect. You CAN fit everything and more. I do, and it's actually quite impressive how it fits in there.

Reactions: Brojon
So here's how I do it. I pack the AC charger in the side pocket, the car charger in the other side pockets, the 2 spare batteries and powerbank adapter in the front pocket. I place the Mavic in the right compartment in the main bag, assuming you have the bag cover opened away from you. The leg feet for the front arms point left and the gimbal is face down. On the left compartment I place the charging hub, with the triangular part carved out pointing right and down, facing up. Place the RC into the triangular notch. You can use you spare props sleeves, with spare props as a way to secure the joysticks, by sticking each sleeve on either side of the joysticks. The remaining cables and small accessories can go in the top netted pouch on the bag lid. I put my cables, SD card adapter, and Trackimo in there. If you have DJI ND filters, you can squeeze them in on the other side of the RC in the left compartment. If you have DJI prop guards, not the cages, you can loop them into the should straps.

So here's how I do it. I pack the AC charger in the side pocket, the car charger in the other side pockets, the 2 spare batteries and powerbank adapter in the front pocket. I place the Mavic in the right compartment in the main bag, assuming you have the bag cover opened away from you. The leg feet for the front arms point left and the gimbal is face down. On the left compartment I place the charging hub, with the triangular part carved out pointing right and down, facing up. Place the RC into the triangular notch. You can use you spare props sleeves, with spare props as a way to secure the joysticks, by sticking each sleeve on either side of the joysticks. The remaining cables and small accessories can go in the top netted pouch on the bag lid. I put my cables, SD card adapter, and Trackimo in there. If you have DJI ND filters, you can squeeze them in on the other side of the RC in the left compartment. If you have DJI prop guards, not the cages, you can loop them into the should straps.
I am corrected, nice work Cyberpower678.

I am corrected, nice work Cyberpower678.
Of course, I need a different case to carry my goggles. I have one coming from AliExpress. Since no one is shipping a decent compact bag to the US, I have the case going to a relative in Switzerland, who will then forward the case to me. :p If I gauged the images correctly, I should be able to even fit my CrystalSky with bracket in there. It's a nice small case.

Any photography backpack style bag will work since they have modular dividers inside. Seems Tamrac makes some mini-sized bags that would work dandy. I use my bigger one if packing camera and goggles but it's still too much space. Normally I just use the Mavic bag - as mentioned it will hold everything packed in a specific way. It's small, great padding/protection and holds the essentials - what's not to like?

After finding myself in the same boat as others and not able to get the Mavic, charger and everything I need in the bag properly, I have been testing other options! I have found a $20 bag from Adorama that I like far better than the DJI bag! Check it out!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost