DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Panorama stitching with iPad?

Fishstiq

Reactions
Does anyone know of an app for iOS that can stitch together panorama shots taken with either go4 or litchi? I am using the iPad Pro for all my video editing and all my photo editing, but haven't been able to find an app for panorama stitching. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

If you're thinking about those 360 pano shots, than the manufacturer of autopilot (Hangar) has recently mmade app public called" hangar 360" . It does all the work, from taking the photos then stitches and offer you a 360viewer both thir own and also 3rd party.

I just downloaded it yesterday. Going to see how it works today if I get the weather.

I was looking for something that would allow me to stitch together a series of pano shots I already have, but in the future the app you are talking about might work well. Lemme know how it works for ya.

Reactions: Red_Raven
Are there any apps iOS or Android, that stitches “Inception” style shots yet, I just haven’t been able to do them yet.

lightroom does it on a pc, maybe lightroom cc for android can also do it, i havent looked into editing on a phone or tablet,wayyyyy to small but lightroom for android may do it for u

Reactions: Pistol007
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929