DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pause button on the RC..

Cerberus

Reactions
wat is that button for?

located on the left side of the RC screen and is red in color..

To stop a special flight mode such as Active track.

You may want to read the online manual if you have not done this.

Reactions: Cerberus
Press once for Emergency Braking.

Or as it is written on page 9 of the Mavic Pro Manual (ver 1.0) (typo)

"Press once for Emergency Breaking"

It can also be used to Exit Active Track mode

As mentioned, it will stop/exit almost any flight mode or automated action. One exception I'm aware of, though, is auto-landing. Use throttle up to cancel an auto-landing.

When used during normal flight (including Sport mode), it will bring the Mavic to a stand-still incredibly quickly.

Hmm.. I see.. I was testing it on tripod mode and I have the wrong idea that the button will stop tripod mode and go back to normal mode..

Thankz for the replies everyone..

If you want a quick way to exit one of the Intelligent Flight Modes, you can flick the Sport mode switch.

If you want a quick way to exit one of the Intelligent Flight Modes, you can flick the Sport mode switch.

Yup, I read about this somewhere in here already, But thanks for the heads up.

:)

I asked this because I thought my pause button is defective after trying to get out of tripod mode... obviously it doesn't work the way I thought it was suppose to be.. my bad.. ahaha

LOL . I have this vision in my head of you pressing the PAUSE button again and again while in tripod mode and looking at the screen and yelling. "It still flys tooo slow"

I assumed it was a way to get the thing to stop if it was in a mode and wasn't doing what you wanted. Kinda like if you are in control and let go of the sticks. Am I wrong?

LOL . I have this vision in my head of you pressing the PAUSE button again and again while in tripod mode and looking at the screen and yelling. "It still flys tooo slow"

You were close... hahaha..

I was wondering why I am still in tripod mode after pressing the &^%&$%^%#&^%* button so many times.. haha

As mentioned, it will stop/exit almost any flight mode or automated action. One exception I'm aware of, though, is auto-landing. Use throttle up to cancel an auto-landing.

When used during normal flight (including Sport mode), it will bring the Mavic to a stand-still incredibly quickly.

If it's gone into RTH mode and you press the PAUSE button once. Silly question, pressing again starts it back to it's previous command?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242