DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Payment issue

Syedy

Reactions
Hi Guys,

I am trying to place order for Mavic pro fly more bundle/ Mavic pro but the payment is not going through.

I am getting the following error "Sorry, your payment failed. Please try again. If still not working, please contact the ask that issued your card for help. If they cannot identify the problem, we suggest that you try paying via other bank cards"

I have used 2 different cards, I have also checked with bank and they have confirmed that I have 2000$ as my limit, still the same issue.

I have used 2 different ID, different browser, asked 2 of my friends to try placing the order all get the same exact error.

I have been trying to place this from monday and no luck :( its already too late for me

Weird, I dunno. I was thinking it might be from ordering something through China--sometimes you have to call the bank and tell them it's actually you wanting to spend $1500 with a company in another country

This happened to me on my order but i have fraud alert, got a text in one minute asking if it was me placing the order, answered yes and bam! went thru.

Reactions: dirkclod
Both of them never got any such message or call from their banks, I even selected standalone version 999$ is also giving the same issue

Both Banks are blocking the payment, cause the big amount and to China vendor.
It's a normal security procedure.
You must call the Bank asking to check the blocked payments and permit the new one you will make (indicate amount and Vendor's name).
Happened to me, but called and the third went thru.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thankyou I will try it out, But I am afraid its too late to order.

My friend plans to come down to India on Jan 10th, I am not sure if he will get the drone before he leaves the country :(

If the factory starts delivery at full rate, and keeps the promising 7-8 weeks, he is on date to receive on time.
If not, and Mavic arrives late, surely you can sell it in a minute.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Weird, I dunno. I was thinking it might be from ordering something through China--sometimes you have to call the bank and tell them it's actually you wanting to spend $1500 with a company in another country

I don't think it should matter as the charge on your bank will show as PayPal that's if you linked the card to PayPal.

Hi Guys,

I am trying to place order for Mavic pro fly more bundle/ Mavic pro but the payment is not going through.

I am getting the following error "Sorry, your payment failed. Please try again. If still not working, please contact the ask that issued your card for help. If they cannot identify the problem, we suggest that you try paying via other bank cards"

I have used 2 different cards, I have also checked with bank and they have confirmed that I have 2000$ as my limit, still the same issue.

I have used 2 different ID, different browser, asked 2 of my friends to try placing the order all get the same exact error.

I have been trying to place this from monday and no luck :( its already too late for me
Perhaps a dumb question, you indicate your limit is $2000, do you by chance have a balance on your card preventing you from completing the transaction? This reminds me of my ex wife that was somehow convinced she had money in her bank account solely due to having checks in her checkbook, I'm not kidding hence the fact she's my ex wife.

Reactions: mikeroycollins
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada