DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Peak Design bags for the DJI Mavic Pro

MacBuster

Reactions
I have heard so much good reviews from their first messenger bag and I was looking for something smaller to fit the upcoming DJI Mavic Pro and stumbled upon this page. I just had to share with you guys.

PS: I am not affiliated with Peak Design in any way.

They're good quality bags and the dividers work really well compared with other velcro bag dividers. I use the messenger bag released last year and I'm awaiting the backpack in the next month or so.

I think that mini bag is a bit tight though, looks like they removed the props to make it fit better.

I wanted to get the 20L or 30L for my camera gear, but the price was too high for my liking, so I went with Lowepro Protactic 450AW.

I wanted to get the 20L or 30L for my camera gear, but the price was too high for my liking, so I went with Lowepro Protactic 450AW.
I did the same thing! Got my Lowepro 450AW just 2 weeks ago. But I am considering of getting the Everyday sling.

I went with the Lowepro 150 sling , looks like it will carry what I need just fine.
I did too, it also fits my osmo mobile in the front pocket but it is a tight fit. I'm really considering the Tumi Saratoga sling...
Saratoga Sling - Alpha Bravo | Tumi North America Site
Since the delay I'm looking at something else to buy, can someone point things wrong with this bag so I don't spend about $200+ bucks to help my impatience.

I did too, it also fits my osmo mobile in the front pocket but it is a tight fit. I'm really considering the Tumi Saratoga sling...
Saratoga Sling - Alpha Bravo | Tumi North America Site
Since the delay I'm looking at something else to buy, can someone point things wrong with this bag so I don't spend about $200+ bucks to help my impatience.

One thing I can point out wrong is the price ;):D

Reactions: Ash
Hey these peak bags look really great. Everything I like about my Tenba with a few more major innovative improvements.

I don't know that I'm all that excited about the Mavic-specific thing just because half the reason I'm interested in the Mavic at all is to be able to carry it along with other stuff easily....but those messengers look perfect for that. Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:
Reactions: MacBuster
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC