DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pelican Case On Sale Today!

Wish I would have waited. I paid $75 a couple weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMG_0121.jpg
    IMG_0121.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 33
Living abroad, I am used to paying 50%-150% higher cost for bulky brand name items like Pelican. I would have loved a $75 case. I just paid $220 for a Pelican 1500 that will fit my whole road kit: tablet, batteries, chargers and all.

Looking at Amazon USA, I wonder if Pelican is trying to blow out their older stock so that the newer cheaper lighter cases can take over. Honestly, I like the older style better. The plastic has a semi-waxy feel to it that feels like it will shrug off more impact force. The new style has a harder feel, but thinner walls, much more like the Pelican knock-offs we are seeing all over this forum.

Reactions: Jayfly
I purchased the 1400 a couple weeks ago. Great case and enough room for all of my Fly More combo. The pick and pluck foam works ok, but it starts to fall apart as mine was already having issues with less than a month of use. I opted to buy a precision cut foam insert for the Mavic and is just what I wanted! It's $40, but now for less than $90 you can have a Pelican 1400 with a custom foam insert that will protect your bird and accessories well! Here's the link to the foam. Cheers! https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N..._SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=pelican+1400+mavic

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent