DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Personal attacks

Paul Dawson

Reactions
Hi all - and Moderator (if we have one)
Can I please ask that people refrain from launching personal verbal attacks, and abusing others because they don't accept that some people have/need to vent. We all know that we have invested a large sum of money into this hobby, and that realistically that investment could end up in the trash in a single moment! That could be by way of human error, but also because of a DJI malfunction. So naturally we are all flying with our hearts in our mouths to some extent, hoping that our bird will function properly and return to us in one piece. So when there are issues, or the potential for them, be it by our own ineptitude or the manufacturer's faults (which they do have) and the knowledge that we could lose our prized possession raises the emotion levels which need to be expressed. I feel that no one on this forum has the right to whinge about that (unless it's a DJI employee - and I doubt that they would, as they would be quite used to handling complaints - just read through this Forum!) about another's experience, be it misguided or not, unless it's constructive and said in a manner that is helpful and not inflammatory - because the complaint is not aimed at them, or anyone on this forum, but the soley the Manufacturer (who could go a long way to improve their instructions and customer service).

I think we have a mod and several admin's. Or
thought we did.

Hello Paul. While this should of been sent to a staff member (you can always find them here - Staff Members), I have moved it to a more appropriate location and will let it stay to raise awareness.

One of our paramount guidelines here is to be nice to each other - Community Rules (there is a section for vendor disputes). All that said, when you post on an Internet forum you have to have a certain level of expectation. You are dealing with a global audience so you will get a variety of comments including the "I told ya so's" so be ready for it. Now if your on this forum and someone gets out of line by not following the guidelines, by all means, smash that report button! Let the staff handle it, thats why we have them and the rules they use. I hope this helps you understand more about the staff and the guidelines we all follow.

Thought we had some :)

Hi LuvMY TJ,

Really appreciate you responding and directing me on this (sorry, I was ignorant on the procedures for this) - thanks for your advice and guidance and measured response, that's all I wanted.
Kind regards...
Paul.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada