• Transitions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colour Grading

• Music

• Total voters
Reactions
I'm glad to share with you this little piece of footage of a fantastic sunrise in the city that hosted me for more nearly 4 years and where my new adventure starts.

I appreciate your feedback. Thanks

This is great!

In terms of improvements, I would add that some of the shots are not as fluid, so I would personally cut any shots where the camera doesn't have a consistent flow - the most noticeable is the rise over the white building @ 1:44 and then starts to pan right but then stops panning while still rising and then starts panning again.

Then there's a tracking shot, left to right @ 0:23 that starts a quite a fast pace before it slows back to the calmer speed that fits the audio track.

Just my opinions, feel free to discard them of you disagree! :)

This is great!

In terms of improvements, I would add that some of the shots are not as fluid, so I would personally cut any shots where the camera doesn't have a consistent flow - the most noticeable is the rise over the white building @ 1:44 and then starts to pan right but then stops panning while still rising and then starts panning again.

Then there's a tracking shot, left to right @ 0:23 that starts a quite a fast pace before it slows back to the calmer speed that fits the audio track.

Just my opinions, feel free to discard them of you disagree! :)

Thanks for the feedback. You right, I'll try to fix that sort of inconsistencies in future videos. Thanks mate, appreciate it.

Very nice! The ending seemed a little abrupt to me.

Really liked the titles, especially the main title font.

Reactions: El Arbol de Buda
Love the orange teal grade. It really works great in your drone video.... got to try that some day. One tip, use manual focus tap before shooting, and turn of AFC since it may focus-hunt in the middle of the shot.

Reactions: El Arbol de Buda
Love the orange teal grade. It really works great in your drone video.... got to try that some day. One tip, use manual focus tap before shooting, and turn of AFC since it may focus-hunt in the middle of the shot.
Thanks, mate. Yeah, u right. I thought I should take that little part but at the end, I didn't. Thanks for the feedback.

Very nice! The ending seemed a little abrupt to me.

Really liked the titles, especially the main title font.

Thanks Mate, I was thinking about it, and u right I should try a better ending :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S