DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Petronas Twin Towers . Kuala Lumpur . Malaysia

My dad used to work in that building (when facing the park the right one). I think it was called tower 1.
His office was just below the bridge.
I've been in his office many times.

Reactions: Wendell
Amazing shots. I just came back from KLCC, went up with my Mavic there and got almost arrested as the security saw the drone. I had to take it down and delete the footage. By the way, how die you fly above 120m because it is limited by the dji software. You took off from a high building, does that make the difference?

Reactions: Mikewilltakeyouto
They must have different height rules over there for you to be able to look down on some 1483' buildings.:rolleyes:
Nice video though
Yep, definetley an illegal flight unless he got authorization from DCA as well as permission from 3 different airports according to Airmap. In the U.S you could technically do this if you have a part 107 and were within 400 feet of the building.

Amazing shots. I just came back from KLCC, went up with my Mavic there and got almost arrested as the security saw the drone. I had to take it down and delete the footage. By the way, how die you fly above 120m because it is limited by the dji software. You took off from a high building, does that make the difference?
You can change this in settings but DJI will bug you about it when flying. Their drones can't/ don't look at actual elevation but instead, the elevation of when they took off so this can be really useful if going over a ridge, etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61