DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PGY Tech ND Filters (Ebay)

I have these and while they fit well and do not block gimbal calibration. One of the filet's (ND8) glass seems to have a weird defect in it. There is round shaded area that seems to be discolored....

Hi Phil, I was thinking along the same lines, rotating glass would make it too heavy also, I did find the PGY set on eBay and sent them a couple of questions in regards to the CPL, they did not answer my question about the rotating glass, but did answer my question as to how I could purchase just the CPL perhaps that is why they did not answer it because they are aware that it is not a Circular PL, so they are in fact falsely advertising the product, I already have a PL filter and do not want to get another one.
Once again thank you for your feedback.

just got a reply from PGY at eBay and the CPL is not a CPL but a PL.

You get what you pay for. Polarpro are the lightest I've seen so less stress on the gimbal motors. Top company to deal with as well.

I have not seen the weight differences but Taco were the lightest a while ago, not sure now which one is lightest

PolarPro are a good company to deal with.

Reactions: Rithesh Nanda
I got the PGY set from Ebay. Whole package weighs 32g.
Gimbal calibrates fine when fitted. Not used them for video yet. Will post when I do.
28a8b5377c2d9dc3a68beaff761fa7ab.jpg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottyg2s