DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PGYTech Transmitter/Monitor/ipad Holder

I'm not knocking the PGYTech Tablet / Phone mount it does look good , One thing you should look for is one that don't block The view of the Remote controller --- from the pic's it looks like this one does block it and there's no adjustment left if you use a tablet ?
Never know when or if your app, phone or tablet will crash -- The telemetry view on the remote can get you back safe.

Have one of those, love it! In response to the iPad/Tablet blocking the flight telemetry on the RC, yes it does that. But simple fix is to just flip the "RC-holding plate" and you can see it no problem at all! Can recommend it.

I'm not knocking the PGYTech Tablet / Phone mount it does look good , One thing you should look for is one that don't block The view of the Remote controller --- from the pic's it looks like this one does block it and there's no adjustment left if you use a tablet ?
Never know when or if your app, phone or tablet will crash -- The telemetry view on the remote can get you back safe.
Very simple fix to this observation - turn the mount around 180 degrees, you will then have full visibility of your Tx.

The best transmitter/monitor holder that I have found so far! I cannot recommend this enough, extremely well made, very light and folds away to nothing - Perfect!!

Transmitter Monitor Mount Extender Holder Bracket Support For DJI Mavic PRO RC Quadcopter

I bought one of these and was not impressed at all.I put my iPad mini in it and it kept on falling,would not hold the weight of it unless I kept the controller perfectly still.
Got mine of eBay so I got a refund....

Very simple fix to this observation - turn the mount around 180 degrees, you will then have full visibility of your Tx.
Thanks Chris I just seen some pictures of it mounted the way you described PGYTech should say or show it can be used that way to show people that have the same concern to see the remote ----- Thank you for correcting me --- I do think it's a very good mount and will recommend it Thumbswayup

I bought one of these and was not impressed at all.I put my iPad mini in it and it kept on falling,would not hold the weight of it unless I kept the controller perfectly still.
Got mine of eBay so I got a refund....
There's no way to tighten the joint ?
it Suxs when you buy something and it doesn't work out as you thought

Reactions: Aerial West
Yeah you can't tighten it enough to hold the weight and then it comes loose when you start moving Controller

Reactions: Aerial West
You don't really need to see the controller screen at all. I get into it a little bit in this video as to why its a myth that got started with the mavic, and died with the spark.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54