DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photos and Video not visible on SD Card after latest firmware.

MKVGTi

Reactions
So I did the latest firmware update, went out for some filming, recorded a bunch of stuff and when I got home and plugged the mavic into the usb cable, there is NOTHING in the DCIM folder. The video stream cached on the phone and I can watch from there. Interestingly enough, if I connect to the mavic with my phone through the remote, it says the videos are there and when clicking "get info" on the card itself in my mac, it shows that part of the card has been used.......just to get this out of the way. The card was formatted using the DJI go app, the card was working just fine before the latest firmware and yes, I hit record :). Based on my searching, this has happened to people in the past and formatting usually works. So I reformatted the card knowing that my videos would be gone, tried the camera again and made sure I had video on the app. Reconnected once again and NOTHING. No photos, no video. Anyone else having this problem after the update?

i am having the same problems as yours, i only have the video cache inside my phone, but when try to transferring the video inside the sd card. i get nothing!!. no video at all

i am having the same problems as yours, i only have the video cache inside my phone, but when try to transferring the video inside the sd card. i get nothing!!. no video at all
Here is what i've found.......when using an SD card reader, they show up just fine. Try using this method instead of reading directly from the mavic via usb.

I always copy and x-fer my vids from SD card by taking it off MP.....no issue.
My issue is, I cannot cached photo on my device so I cannot preview it on the fly when taking stills.
I tried jpeg,raw.jpeg+raw nada, but it's on the SD card.
Any idea?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa