DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Picking up fastfood with mavic pro

Is this fake or not fake?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, keep trying to explain it. I still haven't seen the logs that will prove it...nuff said!
like i said everything else is deleted. but I have offered many times for anyone to tell me what they think can't happen in this i will record again if needed to prove myself.

like i said everything else is deleted. but I have offered many times for anyone to tell me what they think can't happen in this i will record again if needed to prove myself.
I think you will have to do just that. I want to see 2 logs, 1 showing the flight from the house to the Hardee's and the other from the Hardee's back to your house. You should also be able to provide video showing the drone leaving the Hardee's until it is out of site and then a shot showing the drone come in for landing at your house from the point where you would not be able to see it until landing. And no video cuts that hide the actual ascent/descent.

Ball is in your court.

Great fake, you had to have someone at the other end to control the drone (you obviously had to have someone there to record as well) as I am sure the signal would have been severely degraded as you approached the ground. I also think that the Mavic would not fly very well with that weight attached to the bottom, as soon as you start flying (conveniently not shown, only liftoff and descent shown) that weight is going to pull the Mavic around something fierce.

Maybe someone else will fall for this but not me.

I am sure others will comment that I am taking this too seriously or something but I am just commenting as some people on this forum are sure to think this is possible and try for themselves and cause more problems for the hobby.

I have seen a video from china I believe where a Mavic owner tied a water bottle on 1 arm and picked it up. He also deliberately crashed it into trees to show how much damage Mavic could take.

I have seen a video from china I believe where a Mavic owner tied a water bottle on 1 arm and picked it up. He also deliberately crashed it into trees to show how much damage Mavic could take.
I have seen that as well, and did you see how much the Mavic jerked around with that water bottle attached? Much less what appeared to be a fairly large bag of food. Flying a mile at altitude with that is much different than flying around 6 feet off the ground.

Reactions: Drone Master
I think you will have to do just that. I want to see 2 logs, 1 showing the flight from the house to the Hardee's and the other from the Hardee's back to your house. You should also be able to provide video showing the drone leaving the Hardee's until it is out of site and then a shot showing the drone come in for landing at your house from the point where you would not be able to see it until landing. And no video cuts that hide the actual ascent/descent.

Ball is in your court.
i can do that :) give me a day or two and it will be on the thread

video will be up wed. If everything goes good (might have to work)
Ok we will see! Hope you have proof of what you claim as real dedicated viideo of this flight!!

What defines "a group of people"?

Not that this question is still relevant to the ongoing discussion, but still. I don't know the definitions in the US, but in Germany the difference is that a group is large enough to be relevant for this rule if you cannot tell immediately how many people there are, without really counting. So if there are three, you can see that immediately, and it doesn't qualify. If there are 7 or 8 or 9, probably not any more.

Or the FAA is the smartest in the room and has set up a sting after figuring out where he lives from the video... Hey, just cause you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not really after you...

Or the FAA is the smartest in the room and has set up a sting after figuring out where he lives from the video... Hey, just cause you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not really after you...
I'm guessing not, but if it makes you feel better.... Who is paranoid?

Reactions: ZALEXANDERK
Total fake. Is that not obvious? If you believe this is real, you probably think the Clinton's are not corrupt and that Donald Trump is smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61