DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Picking up fastfood with mavic pro

Is this fake or not fake?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What holds the rear landing pads to the Mavic Pro- I presumed they were just pressed in - so they can be easily replaced when worn out by landings.

If that is the case - then you are not going to be able hang bags of stuff off it like in the video safely.

Reactions: Tippocta
Total fake. Is that not obvious? If you believe this is real, you probably think the Clinton's are not corrupt and that Donald Trump is smart.
Gotta love the Canadian dragging American politics into a drone thread. Nice work.

Politics? Now dietary? God has this come off the rails...

A. The kid has the gift of a well performing metabolism at his age. When I was his age I ate 6 Quarter Pounders with cheese at the end of my fast food shift one night and never gained a pound. It was free and I was insane.

B. You are egging on a youth that feels he has been "called out" on the Internet. When I was his age I would do anything I wanted any time I wanted so this internet coaxing could allow this thread to become quite interesting. Please continue as this kid could make the news for all the wrong reasons.

Actually you should call the local news before the flight to have them "properly" document it. Thats sarcasm folks as the local news would immediately turn this event into a drone scare and saftey issue.

Headline : Local Kid endangers Fast Food Patrons at Hardee's Restaurant After Internet Bullying

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Reactions: ZALEXANDERK
A. The kid has the gift of a well performing metabolism at his age. When I was his age I ate 6 Quarter Pounders with cheese at the end of my fast food shift one night and never gained a pound. It was free and I was insane.

B. You are egging on a youth that feels he has been "called out" on the Internet. When I was his age I would do anything I wanted any time I wanted so this internet coaxing could allow this thread to become quite interesting. Please continue as this kid could make the news for all the wrong reasons.

Actually you should call the local news before the flight to have them "properly" document it. Thats sarcasm folks as the local news would immediately turn this event into a drone scare and saftey issue.

Headline : Local Kid endangers Fast Food Patrons at Hardee's Restaurant After Internet Bullying

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif
Well said...

Wow, this thread has exploded while I was in the air :) Glad to see that there are smart people out there that agree this is dangerous and believe in following the rules.

On the other hand it is disappointing (although not surprising) to see how many people will admittedly break the rules and don't give a rat's *** about whether or not they destroy our hobby or cause additional laws to be created (looking at you @Winiwinston, @f3honda4me, and @longrange).

I am not here to continue the "drone police" argument but wanted to check in on the thread. I don't think the OP did anything wrong here other than advertise to unsuspecting new Mavic owners a way to destroy their new drone or even possibly get in serious trouble (if there were an accident). The OP certainly did not really do what he/she is advertising as it is just not likely and has not been proven.
No idea why you mentioned me or what you're even rambling about.

HA! Good catch. I didn't see that either. Maybe they had a door buster sale that kicked in while they were packing his food :)

Exposure will lighten and darken - but making something change color? Did you also change the 'cars in the parking lot' wheel too?

#4 is that you would have had to have two cameramen to do this in one take... One "hidden" guy at the outbuilding aiming towards the restaurant as the MP came in to land - and a second one standing in the drive-thru lane up against the restaurant to film the final angle of it touching down. Yet, when we see the MP coming in from that blue sky height, and the cameraman at the outbuilding pans towards the drive-thru lane, there's no 2nd cameraman... Unless of course, he's hiding there too...

This is fun:

Arrival:
View attachment 4791

Departure:

View attachment 4792
Well that sums it up. Faked.

like i said everything else is deleted. but I have offered many times for anyone to tell me what they think can't happen in this i will record again if needed to prove myself.
Because it's impossible for you to get a signal to the tx when the drone is on the ground a mile away with yards, houses, buildings between you. Laws of physics do not cease to exist in your kitchen..., er, drone.

raw video is gone also, im very clean and OCD about things i delete what i do not think I would need. I still want to prove to you so tell me what you do not believe in the video

Trey Gowdy or Jason Chaffetz would never let you get away with that lame answer.

nice eye, but i guess the different "conditions" is me changing the brightness setting. My friend was hidden behind the small shed. number 4 doesn't really make since...please explain a little more

Nope. Takeoff from home - no shadow from drone on ground and overcast skies. Landing and takeoff at restaurant - shadow of drone on ground, cars have shadows. Landing at home, same overcast skies and no shadows.

Plus, parking lot is empty on arrival and full on departure from restaurant, with same differing sky conditions and (lack of) shadows. I took the liberty of level correcting the arrival pic (brightening, to eliminate the "brightness setting" issue you described) to show the lack of shadows from the cars.

hardees.jpg

Bottom line, your timeline is bogus. Any other interpretation constitutes "alternate facts".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS