DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pictures are blurry

CaptMavic

Reactions
Hey everyone. This my first time posting on here and would really appreciate some help. I absolutely love my Mavic but when I take a picture and try to zoom in, it gets very blurry and pixelated. It doesn't seem to affect other MP owners. I've tried shooting in raw but to no avail. Can anyone help? Thanks!
IMG_1679.JPG

I'm not sure how much you expect to zoom in.
That picture is too small to say much and has exif removed so can'tsee any settings..
It looks acceptable and much what you'd expect from a Mavic or any other tiny camera suspended a hundred feet in the air.

Its a digital zoom and will create a pixellated effect. Rule of thumb - shoot in 4K and limit your zoom to 2X and you should have nice quality 1024 HD. More zoom than that, and you will see a degradation in quality. Also, set your sharpness to +1 - this can make a difference, particularly with fine shadow detail.

Besides, you're a drone - if you want to zoom in you can to it for real! :)

V
Its a digital zoom and will create a pixellated effect. Rule of thumb - shoot in 4K and limit your zoom to 2X and you should have nice quality 1024 HD. More zoom than that, and you will see a degradation in quality. Also, set your sharpness to +1 - this can make a difference, particularly with fine shadow detail.

Besides, you're a drone - if you want to zoom in you can to it for real! :)
Very true! Thanks!

Your picture looks like about what I would expect. And I agree if you want max sharpness get closer....

This photo was taken on my dji mavic 2 zoom...can anyone tell me what wrong with it or should i do something about it to fix it.....when i video there's no problem ......thumb_75500b4d26dce534_1552825008000.jpg

Attachments

• thumb_75500b4d26dce534_1552825008000.jpg
    thumb_75500b4d26dce534_1552825008000.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 15
This photo was taken on my dji mavic 2 zoom...can anyone tell me what wrong with it or should i do something about it to fix it.....when i video there's no problem ......
That pic measures 160px × 96px so it just a tiny thumbnail or preview.
You need to get the actual image files from your SD card and look at those.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929