DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pixellating Video

Reactions
Great Forum! My Mavic Pro video is pixelating during recording and on celll phone when i move around. It's in the saved video to. Didnt notice any problem till after I started the first video recording. Please Help! Dont want to have to send it back. Havent had it a week.

I have having the same problem.

If you are getting pixelating try setting your phone to airplane mode.

Then updated the IMU should fix the problem if you still are having issues then just contact DJI support via online chat and explain the problem then they will be able to give you further advise.

Let me know if this helps out.

I have having the same problem.

If you are getting pixelating try setting your phone to airplane mode.

Then updated the IMU should fix the problem if you still are having issues then just contact DJI support via online chat and explain the problem then they will be able to give you further advise.

Let me know if this helps out.
Thank You! I will try that!

You said it's in "the saved video." Do you mean the video you get on the microSD card on the drone itself, or the video that is saved to your phone/tablet while you fly?

If it's the video on the microSD card, post a sample to YouTube for us to see.

If it's the phone/tablet only, this video is not intended to be full-quality. It's just whatever the drone could transmit over wireless so you can see while you fly. The app caches the video for limited instant-replay purposes.

Reactions: Pancaro77
You said it's in "the saved video." Do you mean the video you get on the microSD card on the drone itself, or the video that is saved to your phone/tablet while you fly?

If it's the video on the microSD card, post a sample to YouTube for us to see.

If it's the phone/tablet only, this video is not intended to be full-quality. It's just whatever the drone could transmit over wireless so you can see while you fly. The app caches the video for limited instant-replay purposes.
The video saved to my cell phone during flight I have not checked the memory card. I will do that tomorrow.

The video saved to my cell phone during flight I have not checked the memory card. I will do that tomorrow.
OK, Apparently the Pixelating I'm seeing is on my cellphone monitor as I'm taking the video or NOT taking video, Just Flying and what is being saved to the cellphone but the video on the memory card in the Mavic is fine. So the video I'm taking at the time pixelates on my cellphone monitor to the point that it could be completely Black and can't see anything but when I stop moving the Mavic it slowly comes back. Move it around and it gets worse. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Last edited:
Reactions: kitadrew

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom