DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please help Canada and sign

Where do we sign.

Charles Lamoureux started this petition 2 days ago and it's going viral . He started off with 10 supporters, then 100 supporters 1 day ago, to 200 supporters 9 hrs ago, to 250 supporters 7 hrs ago, to 300 supporters 5 hrs ago to over 420 supporters now. I think you get the picture. We need to spread the word!!! I love to fly safe and follow rules and agree with other supporters that these laws are nonsensical laws. Especially rule #2 the 75M rule. It makes it impossible to fly anywhere. I mean who wants to photograph or video the open fields. Text, email, call, Facebook, tweet but let's get this petition going so it doesn't kill this awesome hobby

1032 now, We are on the way to getting the 2000-4000 minimum as Charles Lamoureux has said in the petition. Let's keep it going strong for all drone enthusiasts everywhere as this will set a standard and it will affect everyone eventually. I will leave you with this quote "United we stand but divided we will fall !"

I'd be happy to sign it but when I go to that page there is no place that I can see that says, "SIGN THIS PETITION" If someone wants signatures on a petition then it's a good idea to TELL PEOPLE WHERE TO SIGN.

I looked at that page for four or five minutes and STILL can't find where to sign.

Get rid of all the crap on that page and just put a note saying "SIGN THIS PETITION HERE"

Why make it difficult?

Over 2600 supporters. That's pretty amazing. Let's keep putting more pressure on our government to fix this craziness

Another huge milestone over 3000 supporters and now getting ready to ramp up the last of the signatures before Charles Lamoureux submits the petition to Marc Garneau and hopefully our government will adjust these interim laws to suit the incredible technology of these high tech drones

Done.
Lived there for a while and have family in Alberta. Will be visiting in 2018 so have been keeping an eye on Canada drone laws. I would be disappointed after driving 3 days and not be able to cross the border with my MP. I know folks with large acres that would be great views and safe but if I can't bring so sad.
Hopefully Hingis will get sorted out. Good luck.

Done.
Lived there for a while and have family in Alberta. Will be visiting in 2018 so have been keeping an eye on Canada drone laws. I would be disappointed after driving 3 days and not be able to cross the border with my MP. I know folks with large acres that would be great views and safe but if I can't bring so sad.
Hopefully Hingis will get sorted out. Good luck.

Edit
Hopefully things will get sorted out. Darn auto cussing!! Correct!!

Looks like somebody just gave up. It's usually the way though. All Gung Ho at the start and then they lose interest. That's why we'll never win fights against the government on issues such as these.

Thanks for the reply though, I appreciate you letting me know about the link being down.

Bud

Link seems dead.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS