DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please help

aquilotti1

Reactions
I ordered the Mavic on the 6th of jan and the payment went thru and I got charged right away. The item hasn't shipped yet. I checked today my bank account and the money I spent to buy the Mavic went back to my account and the transaction disaperead from my history. I went to to dji website and the order is still there and still says authorized and payment success but not shipped yet. Should I be concern or not say anything?

Reactions: mikecorn.1
I would not be concerned, they may have just done an authorization on your card which goes away and I am sure you will see the permanent charge soon.

The same thing happened to me when I bought my Mavic from the DJI Store.

It's like a test run of the card. They talked it the money a few days before actual shipping. Same thing happens to all DJI orders. No effect on delivery times.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

What was your final outcome? Delivered as per originally scheduled?
Yes. They charged my card later and shipped a few days after that.

So it might be a good sign that they're about to ship it out?
It will ship out shortly after the next time you see the charge on your card. They add a charge initially to ensure the payment method is good and that charge automatically goes away after whatever time your bank uses if the charge is not fully processed (which they do not do right away). The next time you see the charge will be the one they are going to fully process and shortly after that your drone will ship.

It will ship out shortly after the next time you see the charge on your card. They add a charge initially to ensure the payment method is good and that charge automatically goes away after whatever time your bank uses if the charge is not fully processed (which they do not do right away). The next time you see the charge will be the one they are going to fully process and shortly after that your drone will ship.
OK. Thanks

I ordered on the 11th and the same thing happened. They took the money out a couple days ago and I just now checked and see they have since put it back. Hoping they'll charge it again and ship later this week.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji