DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar Pro Compass And Satelite Errors

EyeInTheBlueSky

Reactions
Hello all. I just installed the ND16/PL on my Mavic and Compass and satellite will not synch. Tried many times. Soon as I take off the filter it synchs up fine. Ideas?
Thanks Tom.

Well, now it works. No reason why. Compass and controller synch up fine. Might have been location or some kind of weird EMF.
Tomorrow I plan to play with the different lenses. I'm on the water a lot so the polarizer appeals to me.
Carry on...

Well, now it works. No reason why. Compass and controller synch up fine. Might have been location or some kind of weird EMF.
Tomorrow I plan to play with the different lenses. I'm on the water a lot so the polarizer appeals to me.
Carry on...
Hey Tom. I had the same problem. I think there is a link between the gimbal overload and magnetic interference. I'm not sure what is the chicken and what is the egg, but I've had the exact same experience. It might be that when the gimbal overloads, it creates a stronger than normal magnetic field that negatively affects the Mavic. Unfortunately, I'm still getting gimbal overload . . . hopefully PolarPro will have a solution for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots