DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar pro filters in the UK

geoffc

Reactions
I'm in the UK and wanted some Polar Pro Cinema filters for my Mavic. Unfortunately the UK stores didn't seem to have any in stock so I ordered directly from Polar Pro in the USA. I got the ND 8,16 and 32 shutter collection filters and they cost $86.99 shipped, which was £69.69 at the time of the order. They arrived 11 days later (Today) which I was very pleased about. To cut a long story short, it was a good experience :)

Wish I could say the same.

Ordered direct from Polar Pro and Royal mail won't deliver as there are customs fee to be paid before they will deliver, wish I had waited for local stock to arrive.

Wish I could say the same.

Ordered direct from Polar Pro and Royal mail won't deliver as there are customs fee to be paid before they will deliver, wish I had waited for local stock to arrive.

Sorry to hear that. I've just looked at my box and it has a declared value of $19.99. I don't know if this brought it below a threshold. How much is the duty?

Sorry to hear that. I've just looked at my box and it has a declared value of $19.99. I don't know if this brought it below a threshold. How much is the duty?

£13.15, paid online so being delivered on Wednesday

Hobby mounts are the Uk polar pro stockist.I got a uv filter from them last week.They are waiting on some stock for the filters.When they get it they will be for resale seperately.So if you only require a nd8 then you don't need to purchase the pack.

I'm in the UK and wanted some Polar Pro Cinema filters for my Mavic. Unfortunately the UK stores didn't seem to have any in stock so I ordered directly from Polar Pro in the USA. I got the ND 8,16 and 32 shutter collection filters and they cost $86.99 shipped, which was £69.69 at the time of the order. They arrived 11 days later (Today) which I was very pleased about. To cut a long story short, it was a good experience :)
HobbyMounts should have some stock shortly, we had a bunch of items ship this week to the UK.
-Jeff from PolarPro

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS