DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar pro filters

Gp™

Reactions
Hi guys, just got my polar pro 3 nd filter pack, and wishing to know the basics about callibration... Do i callibrate bafore installing the filter (gimball calib) or after? Do i have to remove it after each flight? Or can i leave it in place? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Hi guys, just got my polar pro 3 nd filter pack, and wishing to know the basics about callibration... Do i callibrate bafore installing the filter (gimball calib) or after? Do i have to remove it after each flight? Or can i leave it in place? Thanks in advance

All of our new versions can be left on the entire time. If you do not have this version please reach out to support@polarprofilters for the updated version.
-Jeff

Thanks for your answer polar pro, how do i know witch's my version

I leave one of mine on all the time to protect the lens of the camera. I would rather scratch an easily replaceable filter than the camera glass. Even with hedome on... better safe than sorry. I have a UV filter on all of my SLR camera lenses for the same reason.

All of our new versions can be left on the entire time. If you do not have this version please reach out to support@polarprofilters for the updated version.
-Jeff
Hi @PolarPro how do you know if it's a new batch. Someone near me is selling a 6 pack. Any ways to tell from packaging. Supposed to be ordered early November and shipped early December.
Thanks for your help
ad_1485578486236.jpg

Last edited:
Hi @Jeff how do you know if it's a new batch. Someone near me is selling a 6 pack. Any ways to tell from packaging. Supposed to be ordered early November and shipped early December.
Thanks for your help
View attachment 5164

I'm pretty sure those are the older ones because they're black. The newer ones look like this:
DJI_Mavic_Filter_Cinema_Series_6-Pack_1024x1024.png

The new version can be left on during gimbal start-up.
-Jeff
jeff bought mine at Best buy tried to use them today and gimball get stock should i install them after gimball dance?

jeff bought mine at Best buy tried to use them today and gimball get stock should i install them after gimball dance?
You can install them before gimbal initialization.
Thanks for supporting our brand!
-Jeff from PolarPro

You can install them before gimbal initialization.
Thanks for supporting our brand!
-Jeff from PolarPro

Mine are black old. Version bought 2weeks ago

Mine are black old. Version bought 2weeks ago
If you bought them 2 weeks ago they are the new version and will pass through initialization. The old version stopped shipping in November/December 2016.
-Jeff from PolarPro

Guess my Bb don't sell that many

Sucks! hope i can returned as defective item since my the idea was having installed all the time so went i go bike riding i can set up and fly on a second now i have to carry the filter packs 2, shame on solar pro to add a extra step on the most portable dji product before the spark

To all you with the older version, contact polar pro through their customer service [email protected] and you'll be happy to discover that they Will replace them at the cost of the difference, free shipping.

Reactions: WolfgangStiller
Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike