DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar Pro ND Filters too heavy for gimbal

@PolarPro, care to weigh in on people's worries of damaging the gimbal by attaching the filter after it's powered up? I bought some, and I would hope that PolarPro tested enough to know they won't cause damage.. and would hopefully take responsibility if they do

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

@PolarPro, care to weigh in on people's worries of damaging the gimbal by attaching the filter after it's powered up? I bought some, and I would hope that PolarPro tested enough to know they won't cause damage.. and would hopefully take responsibility if they do

Hi Niclariv,
We guarantee compatibility 100% with all of our filters.
The Cinema Series filters can be left of at all times, and the standard filters need to be installed after start-up due to a physical interference on startup (nothing to do with weight).

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Jeff

Reactions: niclariv
what is the weight of each Cinema filter ?

1.3 grams it's in the Video . Have to say PP support was A grade , they gave me 100% refund today including freight on the Mavic ND's and said to keep them as I am based in Australia. Super impressed .I'm a long time user of PP filters with my Inspire. Pretty hard to go past customer support like that. 5 stars from me.

Preordered the cinema series today. I had the PolarPro 6pak arrive and after an email I received a discounted offer to upgrade. Happy with the outcome and now waiting for the cinema series. Thanks PolarPro

Reactions: PolarPro
I have the six pack filters which work great but i want filters that can be left on as i fly a lot of flights per day. I will be upgrading. Wish I had known that before hand

I have a set of 3 PP filters I had purchased on Amazon that I have yet opened. I just heard about these Cinema filters and was wondering what exactly I can do to get the best deal in these filters.

I have a set of 3 PP filters I had purchased on Amazon that I have yet opened. I just heard about these Cinema filters and was wondering what exactly I can do to get the best deal in these filters.
Just shoot [email protected] an email, we will get you upgraded to the Cinema Series no problem.
Thank you for supporting our brand!
-Jeff

Reactions: SteveCA
Had an order awaiting shipping when I found out about the Cinematic series. Polar Pro had no problem cancelling my order and reimbursing my money before I placed the next order. I give this company 5 stars for customer service and I expect that they will get another 5 stars for a superior product once I get the order in.

Reactions: PolarPro
Why? You'll get full credit for them toward the Cinema Series filters.

I just traded emails with Dan from Polar Pro. They are great and upgraded me to the cinema series for just the price difference, actually slightly less. Way to go PolarPro! Now that's customer service! This kind of response is exactly what makes it a no brainer to buy their products and be an early adopter. The filters do a great job, albeit with a bit of work. The cinema series will be left on 24-7 since it was designed to stay on. I am a very satisfied customer. They were also nice enough to offer to replace my ND8 PL filter as it flew off with my Mavic when RTH failed after signal loss. Great jobs guys!

Get the Taco RC ones, they are way better and can be installed before the gimbal calibration

I finished up with the Taco RC ones, very pleased with them and the weight is the main reason I got those ones, but the guys at PolarPro have a very good customer relations and will bend over backwards to help if there is a problem.

Get the Taco RC ones, they are way better and can be installed before the gimbal calibration
Most of the available filters can be installed before the Mavic is powered on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake