DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar Pro ND's now available - Sponsored Sticky

Just ordered my own set, any ND Filter is better than none at all. Thanks Polar Pro, looking forward to them

Reactions: edison
Is there any chance of these shipping before the end of November? I need some ND!

Is there any chance of these shipping before the end of November? I need some ND!
We are very excited to get these in as well!
As of today all the orders that have been made will be shipping at the end of November.
The first production run is nearly sold out, so pretty soon here the ship dates will start moving back.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
-Jeff

As of today all the orders that have been made will be shipping at the end of November.
The first production run is nearly sold out, so pretty soon here the ship dates will start moving back.

-Jeff
Is there an order page for the UK?

-Jeff

Hey Jeff I'm getting ready to order a set but I was curious if you guys plan on introducing a ND64 filter? I'll be doing a fair amount of shooting in sun and snow...

Cheers

Hey Jeff I'm getting ready to order a set but I was curious if you guys plan on introducing a ND64 filter? I'll be doing a fair amount of shooting in sun and snow...

Cheers
Hi Jake thanks for the post,
We have done some testing with the Mavic and it seems the ND32 is plenty for a bright beach/water scene. I have a feeling the ND32 will be sufficient, however if we get some early feedback that people are not able to knock down shutter with an ND32, we will put a single ND64 filter into production. From the testing we have done an ND32 should cover everything with the Mavic.

-Jeff

Reactions: JakeS
Hi Jake thanks for the post,
We have done some testing with the Mavic and it seems the ND32 is plenty for a bright beach/water scene. I have a feeling the ND32 will be sufficient, however if we get some early feedback that people are not able to knock down shutter with an ND32, we will put a single ND64 filter into production. From the testing we have done an ND32 should cover everything with the Mavic.

-Jeff

Thanks! I'll be ordering and I'll also let you know how the ND32 fairs in sun and snow... Cheers

Same question, is there a case? Plus, what are the prices in £ for the 6 pack with shipping to the U.K. please?

Jeff,

I preordered the filters last week and can't wait to get my Mavic and filters! Does the stock DJI gimbal cover fit over the nd filter or will i need a separate polarpro gimbal cover?

Even that six-pack doesn't include an ND4 and it costs $150.

Nathan, I am curious. Why do you need a ND4? I shoot with the Cosmo x3 and the Inspire x5r. I find that ND8 (3 stops) is barely enough.

-Jeff
I've ordered but there isn't any confirmation email. How do I know where I stand in the queue?

Nathan, I am curious. Why do you need a ND4? I shoot with the Cosmo x3 and the Inspire x5r. I find that ND8 (3 stops) is barely enough.
Agreed. Nd4 is practically useless. I use ND 16 most of the time and only sometimes nd8.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98