DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar Pro ND's now available - Sponsored Sticky

Thanks Jeff, two more quick questions if you don't mind.

Will the cinema series be nd and polarizing like the professional pack?
Any estimate on when they will ship after preorders? Just trying to get an idea since I'm going on a vacation mid February and if they won't be out yet, i'll just buy the professional pack now.
Great question!
We will have 2 sets of the Cinema Series 3-Packs, the Vivid (ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL) and the Shutter (ND8, ND16, ND32).
If everything goes well we should be shipping mid January. With the upgrade program you can always get the ND filters now and trade them in for the Cinema Series.
-Jeff

Reactions: Fplvert
@PolarPro Do you expect to have Amazon as a seller of the Mavic filters in the coming days? I have a Amazon promo code credit to use but it must be sold by Amazon. Currently the seller is only "Polar Pro Filters"

Cheers

@PolarPro Do you expect to have Amazon as a seller of the Mavic filters in the coming days? I have a Amazon promo code credit to use but it must be sold by Amazon. Currently the seller is only "Polar Pro Filters"

Cheers
We do not sell any products direct to Amazon, they are all sold by us and fulfilled by Amazon.
Let me know if you have any other questions!
-Jeff

Hi looking to get the filters but, how does this upgrade work? Do I get to buy the cinema filter at price of (cinema - standard) once it is out? If I bought the standard now?

Hi looking to get the filters but, how does this upgrade work? Do I get to buy the cinema filter at price of (cinema - standard) once it is out? If I bought the standard now?
Great question,
Yes you get to purchase the Cinema Series filters at a (Cinema - Standard).
Let me know if you have any other questions!
-Jeff

Looking forward to receiving the 6 filter set. Thank you!

Reactions: dirkclod
Got my 3 pack in today, awesome looking and very light and small, was going to be bummed as I also want the Cinema series, thought I wasted my money, but being able to get the 3 pack cost discounted from the Cinema 6 pack is awesome, and I will order them also as soon as they are available. Thanks! So @PolarPro how to tell 'where the sweet spot' is on the CP filter? I don't see a line or mark.

Got my 3 pack in today, awesome looking and very light and small, was going to be bummed as I also want the Cinema series, thought I wasted my money, but being able to get the 3 pack cost discounted from the Cinema 6 pack is awesome, and I will order them also as soon as they are available. Thanks! So @PolarPro how to tell 'where the sweet spot' is on the CP filter? I don't see a line or mark.
Here is a good video on how to align the CP filter. You need to rotate it in-front of the camera before pushing it on.
A line wouldnt work because the sweet-spot changes relative to the sun's position in the sky.
Thanks for the order!

When we launch the Cinema Series just fire us an email and we will apply the cost of your filters towards the new filters.
This way you get to use your current filters until the new ones come out. Thanks for the question!
-Jeff

So if I buy the 6 pack of filters now for $99, I can buy the Cinema Series when they come out and get a $99 discount on the 6 pack of Cinema Series? If so, I'd say that a great deal. But, then it makes we worry about how much the Cinema Series will cost...

So if I buy the 6 pack of filters now for $99, I can buy the Cinema Series when they come out and get a $99 discount on the 6 pack of Cinema Series? If so, I'd say that a great deal. But, then it makes we worry about now much the Cinema Series will cost...
Yes, my thoughts exactly.

I saw the following from one of the admins on the official DJI Mavic Facebook group:

abb98c146adb6a42cec593da2acc6983.jpg

I'd be interested to hear Polar Pro's take on it. I know that my PP filters worked perfect on my P3/P4, so I'm not sure I buy this...

Ant tips on getting the filters on and off quickly and easily? I didn't have too much trouble getting them on, though it felt like I was pushing on the gimbal pretty hard. But getting them off was a bit of a challenge and it really felt like I was stressing the gimbal. Both maneuvers also left finger prints on the filters, which needed to be cleaned off.

This wouldn't be a big deal if the filter could just stay on all the time, but doing this filter dance every time I turn the Mavic on and off is going to get old really fast. Unless maybe I'm missing some trick to easily slide them on and off?

Reactions: lifeismusic
When we launch the Cinema Series just fire us an email and we will apply the cost of your filters towards the new filters.
This way you get to use your current filters until the new ones come out. Thanks for the question!
-Jeff
Sweet deal! Now I have no more regrets about being an early adopter in pre-ordering the 6-pack.

Ant tips on getting the filters on and off quickly and easily? I didn't have too much trouble getting them on, though it felt like I was pushing on the gimbal pretty hard. But getting them off was a bit of a challenge and it really felt like I was stressing the gimbal. Both maneuvers also left finger prints on the filters, which needed to be cleaned off.

This wouldn't be a big deal if the filter could just stay on all the time, but doing this filter dance every time I turn the Mavic on and off is going to get old really fast. Unless maybe I'm missing some trick to easily slide them on and off?

Literally my only hesitation with filters. Long wait for this drone, certainly don't want to mess up the gimbal in attempting to install/remove the filters with every use..

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Here is a good video on how to align the CP filter. You need to rotate it in-front of the camera before pushing it on.
A line wouldnt work because the sweet-spot changes relative to the sun's position in the sky.
Thanks for the order!

Hi Jeff, can you check on my 6-pack order number #2299926360. I'm going abroad with my Mavic from Australia in a week and my order status hasn't changed. I ordered in October and did pay for Express shipping. Just saw someone had theirs shipped so I'm getting quite nervous!! Thanks!

So if I buy the 6 pack of filters now for $99, I can buy the Cinema Series when they come out and get a $99 discount on the 6 pack of Cinema Series? If so, I'd say that a great deal. But, then it makes we worry about how much the Cinema Series will cost...
That is correct, The Cinema Series will be more expensive, because it uses a higher end glass and a thin aluminum frame.
Thanks!
-Jeff

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC