DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar Pro shipping Cinema Series Filters

F6Rider

Reactions
Just received my email notification that my order for the Vivid Cinema Series filters have shipped, a little ahead of time as they had stated the 10th. Be good to have them and not have to take them off for startup.

Me too...:)

It is great they're coming right away. All that filter-in-filter-out for simple battery swaps can't be good for the gimbal.

MK

Reactions: mnczpz
I'm actually a little pissed that they (Polar Pro) came out with the Vivid Cinema Series. I have the original filters which I purchased as a pre-order and always dreaded using them due to the fact of taking them on & off. If I would have known at that time I would have never purchased them and now all the sudden they (Polar Pro) have a solution and introduce a new product. That's ****** up! I'll be buying the Taco set.

I'm actually a little pissed that they (Polar Pro) came out with the Vivid Cinema Series. I have the original filters which I purchased as a pre-order and always dreaded using them due to the fact of taking them on & off. If I would have known at that time I would have never purchased them and now all the sudden they (Polar Pro) have a solution and introduce a new product. That's ****** up! I'll be buying the Taco set.

There's a post on here where they offer an upgrade, you just have to email them, send in your old ones, and pay the difference.

Reactions: Millanrose13

Hi Anthony,

I am in the same boat. Contacted PolarPro and got an almost immediate repply from Dan offering to exchange the filters for a small amount covering the upgrade for the Cinema Series filters.
Mine are on the way back to CAL right now.
I also purchased a ND16 filter in the meantime from the competition and even though it is working flawless when I start up the Mavic with it installed, I prefere the video results with the ND16 from PolarPro and the Cinema Series filters should even get better results. Dan even sent me a prepaid returnlable.
Bought a few of their products in the past and was always very satisfied with them and their service.

Regards

Reactions: frogracer

Hi Anthony,
Just shoot us an email, we would be more than happy to take care of you, you just need to ask :)
[email protected] or [email protected]

-Jeff

Reactions: Reed L
Just got my confirmation along with the tracking number. I can't wait!

Hi Anthony,
Just shoot us an email, we would be more than happy to take care of you, you just need to ask :)
[email protected] or [email protected]

-Jeff
Now that's service :)
Out of all of the filters that I use, my GR4 gets the most, can you guys make a GR set that can be added on to or used with the ND filters? Like an ND16 or 32 with a GR4 or 8. I like that extra touch of blue added to the sky right now and not having to do much of anything post.
Maybe think about it anyway :)

In a rush I ordered the Cinema Vivid and the Cinema Shutter packs seperately, then realized I needed to change the shipping address and contacted them by email. There was zero hassle changing the address.

But then, on their own initiative, with no request from me, they switched my order over to the 6 pack (which is the Vivid and the Shutter combined) and refunded me the difference. Pretty awesome.

I've bought a ton of Polar Pro stuff, but usually through Amazon. Going forward I'll be ordering direct unless they are out of stock.

Reactions: Millanrose13
I agree, it is very unfortunate that they even released the originals instead of waiting to develop the proper filters. The 1/5 reviews on Amazon cannot be helping their reputation. That said at least they are very cooperative when it comes to swapping up. I was very happy with the response and willingness to help in the situation they caused, many other companies would be much less cooperative.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580