DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polarpro aurora

Why on earth would you buy LUTS? So many people offer them for free.
Because most free ones look like ****. These ones are designed for the Mavic and actually look great . I'm not a professional color grader and with this I can now produce good videos .

Because most free ones look like ****. These ones are designed for the Mavic and actually look great . I'm not a professional color grader and with this I can now produce good videos .

ditto, I am thinking of getting those

bigstalks, I like it, but I am sure I would be in trouble with CASA here in Australia for flying that close to populated beaches.

So only used for D-Log not D-Cinelike? Just curious if it makes that big of a difference

thx for showing. I am no expert but agree may be a bit saturated. I am tempted to get though...

I've been looking into Luts recently and was curious what color grading software you folks might be using with your Luts. I currently use Cyberlink PowerDirector 15 as my video editing software but it does not support Luts. They make ColorDirector as a plug in that does support Lut's but at $129 I'm interested in knowing the different options.

you guys maybe interested to know that Resolve 14 came out today

Do a google for resolve 14 free colour grading

Thanks for the heads up on Davinci Resolve 14. I downloaded the Resolve 12.5 a couple of days ago but have yet had time to install. Is that the color grading that you are using?

Thanks for the heads up on Davinci Resolve 14. I downloaded the Resolve 12.5 a couple of days ago but have yet had time to install. Is that the color grading that you are using?
Yes I have installed it but not used it yet

Davinci Resolve is really good post processing software. Youtube - Casey Faris has some great tutorials for it.

Davinci Resolve is really good post processing software. Youtube - Casey Faris has some great tutorials for it.
yes, i subscribe to Casey Faris, some really good info

I've been looking into Luts recently and was curious what color grading software you folks might be using with your Luts. I currently use Cyberlink PowerDirector 15 as my video editing software but it does not support Luts. They make ColorDirector as a plug in that does support Lut's but at $129 I'm interested in knowing the different options.
Hi I actually use power director , and I bought a package back in the holidays with color director for 59.00
And I'm using the luts with color director . I didn't want to reduce the Lut for the purpose of showing it on here . I used "elektra" which is the most vivid lut In the polarpro aurora program. I will be shooting this weekend , I'll post another video

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura