DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polarpro aurora

You might want to try the Icarus LUTs from:

ICARUS MAVIC PRO D-LOG LUTS

I like what I have seen so far, and updates keep coming. Nice color balance, curves and saturation. And $18 US for what seem to be a very professional product. I have used them In Premiere Pro CC.
I was checking it out and for the price it's not bad . I will definitely buy it and add it to my options . Thanks

Does anyone know if it works with premier elements 15? I know it works in pro but I don't have pro and don't want to upgrade if that isn't necessary.

Does anyone know if it works with premier elements 15? I know it works in pro but I don't have pro and don't want to upgrade if that isn't necessary.
I am not an Elements expert, but I am fairly certain it does not use LUTs. Sorry.

Hey guys, please im using the aurora in premier pro and works ok, but i cant used on photoshop, can some one please help me, how i to instal the aurora in photoshop, thanks guys!

Hey guys, please im using the aurora in premier pro and works ok, but i cant used on photoshop, can some one please help me, how i to instal the aurora in photoshop, thanks guys!
They can be used in photoshop.
Here is a video on how to use LUTS in photoshop:

-Jeff from PolarPro

thx for showing. I am no expert but agree may be a bit saturated. I am tempted to get though...
The intensity of each color preset can be increased or decreased to your preference.
-Jeff from PolarPro

Do I have to have a set cam setting for the Aurora to work like for the Icarus?
Also does it work with D-cinelike?

I tried one of the 12 luts. Let me know what you guys think

I'm not a video guy but worked decades in prepress color correction and color separation (drum scanners). The color saturation is artificially intense on my screen, and makes it look like a cheap ad piece. I'd tone it down for my tastes, but that's just me. It all depends on your intentions. I have everything to learn about post production work, so find this interesting. Learning to fly well is first and foremost for me, however.

Do I have to have a set cam setting for the Aurora to work like for the Icarus?
Also does it work with D-cinelike?

PolarPro Aurora is optimized for D-LOG.
With D-LOG the onboard processor will be able to fill pixels with more information, as it does not have to process color.
-Jeff from PolarPro

Hi I actually use power director , and I bought a package back in the holidays with color director for 59.00
And I'm using the luts with color director . I didn't want to reduce the Lut for the purpose of showing it on here . I used "elektra" which is the most vivid lut In the polarpro aurora program. I will be shooting this weekend , I'll post another video

I have ColorDirector and just just got the polarpro luts. But everytime I try to apply it, it just open up folder a folder containing my free luts. What version of ColorDirector do you have, the 32 or 64bit?

I used all 12 of them here in a comparison video. They are applied with the same batch of clips to do the best job of comparing them. You can skip to about 4:40 for a side by side comparison from D-LOG

I bought the Aurora-pack for my Mavic, but I'm unable to load the LUTs in Final Cut Pro using Color Finale. I have added several LUTs before, but none of the twelve LUTS are showing in the LUTs-controls. Have tried downloading the .zip twice and replacing all files several times.
Could really need som help here, I'm in the middle of an edit, and the second half was shot in D-Log out of curiosity for the PolarPro Aurora-LUTs!

I bought the Aurora-pack for my Mavic, but I'm unable to load the LUTs in Final Cut Pro using Color Finale. I have added several LUTs before, but none of the twelve LUTS are showing in the LUTs-controls. Have tried downloading the .zip twice and replacing all files several times.
Could really need som help here, I'm in the middle of an edit, and the second half was shot in D-Log out of curiosity for the PolarPro Aurora-LUTs!

Try saving the file names as .cube in lowercase letters and reloading them.

-Jeff from PolarPro

If you play with color grading (I have mentioned this before) you don't even need LUT's.
Do you have any instructables about manual colour grading that are worth recommendation? I would be really grateful as I'm keen to learn this instead of using LUTs, but my search brought just a little of information...

Do you have any instructables about manual colour grading that are worth recommendation? I would be really grateful as I'm keen to learn this instead of using LUTs, but my search brought just a little of information...

You still manual color grade with LUTs, think of LUTs as a baseline to save you time while grading. The editing process is very much user preference, so if you have time to spend on grading from scratch and enjoy doing that, you would not need LUTs
-Jeff from PolarPro

what are the dlog settings for these? ie sharpness contrast and saturation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent