DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PolarPro Cinema Series Filters-Video

PolarPro

Reactions
Hey Guys! So a lot of people have been asking for videos showing our new Cinema Series filters in action. These are a few shots I compiled over the last two months during testing. Shot with the Mavic, Phantom 4 Pro, and Inspire 2 X5S. Let me know if you have any questions!

-Jeff from PolarPro

Is there a "rule of thumb" or an easy way to determine what level of ND filter one might need for a particular shoot? Other than taking your bird up and looking at the exposure information?

Thanks

Is there a "rule of thumb" or an easy way to determine what level of ND filter one might need for a particular shoot? Other than taking your bird up and looking at the exposure information?
Thanks
If you are familiar with F-stops and shutter speed, then you use the proper ND strength to get your shutter speed to double your frame rate.

If you have no idea what f-stops are, we developed a free app for you:
ios: Filter Calculator on the App Store
Android: Filter Calculator - Android Apps on Google Play

Hope that helps!

Jeff

Reactions: AllDubyas
Ordered. Thank you Jeff!

Hey Guys! So a lot of people have been asking for videos showing our new Cinema Series filters in action. These are a few shots I compiled over the last two months during testing. Shot with the Mavic, Phantom 4 Pro, and Inspire 2 X5S. Let me know if you have any questions!

-Jeff from PolarPro

I'm having glare issues with my video, which filters should I purchase?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Spectacular video. I've had an order in with Amazon for the 6 filter set but they are back ordered. Is there any estimate when these will ship?

Spectacular video. I've had an order in with Amazon for the 6 filter set but they are back ordered. Is there any estimate when these will ship? Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Thank you very much for the order!
I would recommend asking Amazon if you ordered through them, I don't want to speculate on their order/shipping process.

Jeff

Thank you very much for the order!
I would recommend asking Amazon if you ordered through them, I don't want to speculate on their order/shipping process.

Jeff

I see on your own site you are quoting Feb 28. Is that accurate? If I can get them sooner from you direct, I'd cancel my Amazon order and order from you. Hate to have to wait a month to get decent video from the Magic.

I see on your own site you are quoting Feb 28. Is that accurate? If I can get them sooner from you direct, I'd cancel my Amazon order and order from you. Hate to have to wait a month to get decent video from the Magic.

Yes, The Cinema Series 6-Pack's will be shipping again on Feb 28th, the first two shipments have sold out.
-Jeff

There was a 10% discount code when I first went on the website "winter...", but I've forgotten it. Any help much appreciated, as it will at least pay for the shipping to UK.
thanks

So I purchased the 3 pack cinema series yesterday and got an email saying they shipped but an hour later received and email saying I have received a refund. Did my order go through or was it cancelled and I need to reorder?

So I purchased the 3 pack cinema series yesterday and got an email saying they shipped but an hour later received and email saying I have received a refund. Did my order go through or was it cancelled and I need to reorder?
If you can ask and email [email protected] or the contact that sent you the email, they will be able to help you out with that,

Jeff

I bit the bullet and ordered the Cinema Series 6 MC set on Amazon yesterday and they're arriving tomorrow. Currently printing a slim case to fit in my GoProfessional Case. I have the Taco NDs but have always liked PolarPros and the option of having a Polarizer as well.

I bit the bullet and ordered the Cinema Series 6 MC set on Amazon yesterday and they're arriving tomorrow. Currently printing a slim case to fit in my GoProfessional Case. I have the Taco NDs but have always liked PolarPros and the option of having a Polarizer as well.

Are you in the US? I just checked and it says in stock on Feb 24.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143