DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PolarPro Cinema vs Professional Filters (ones after 1/23)

Reactions
Hello all,

I purchased the PolarPro Professional series filters. Have not had a problem using them during gimbal startup (ordered them after 1/23).

I am wondering if anyone has any comparison videos between the cinema series and the professional. I do not like that the professional comes with a CP filter instead of the ND/PL4 filter that the cinema series comes with. But I am curious if the video quality between the two series justifies the $50 difference between the two.

I think the ND32 is enough to justify the price difference unless you want to go with another brand. I have another brand and use the ND32 all the time and my biggest headache is having to remove the filter after every shut down / restart.

I think the ND32 is enough to justify the price difference unless you want to go with another brand. I have another brand and use the ND32 all the time and my biggest headache is having to remove the filter after every shut down / restart.
DodgeP, Thank you for your reply.

The Professional Pack comes with the ND32, and since I have the ones from after 1/23/17, I do not need to take them off to initialize the gimbal.

So my question is: Is there a noticeable difference in video quality between the two series of filters?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7