DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PolarPro Filters - AMAZING customer service

bradc972

Reactions
Site
www.coltwater.com
I want to give a huge shout out to Jeff and team at PolarPro Filters. I ordered a set of filters just before the new cinema series came out and they are very nice. After the cinema series released I saw on another thread that they would upgrade you for a small fee if you emailed them.

I emailed, Jeff responded very quickly, and I now have their 6-pack on the way to me for a very very reasonable upgrade fee!

The coolest part? He told me to keep my old set and give them to a friend or use them as backup.

That, my friends, is quality customer service!

Thank you Jeff!!!!

My PolarPro filters just arrived.
28369d19d1fbf656bfb1c901b217208d.jpg
bce9ca442f3d167efe2bbfbafb0fa883.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I loved PolarPro until their GoPro Pro Grip failed costing me two batteries, a memory card and about USD60 cash into the Caribbean sea, if it wasn't for the lanyard I would have lost the camera too. I wasn't happy. Would love to be a happy customer again as they do nice stuff.

I loved PolarPro until their GoPro Pro Grip failed costing me two batteries, a memory card and about USD60 cash into the Caribbean sea, if it wasn't for the lanyard I would have lost the camera too. I wasn't happy. Would love to be a happy customer again as they do nice stuff.

Hey Darren,
We did get those batteries and memory card replaced for you correct?
If not shoot me an email, we have been comping those types of things.
[email protected]

Jeff

I want to give a huge shout out to Jeff and team at PolarPro Filters. I ordered a set of filters just before the new cinema series came out and they are very nice. After the cinema series released I saw on another thread that they would upgrade you for a small fee if you emailed them.

I emailed, Jeff responded very quickly, and I now have their 6-pack on the way to me for a very very reasonable upgrade fee!

The coolest part? He told me to keep my old set and give them to a friend or use them as backup.

That, my friends, is quality customer service!

Thank you Jeff!!!!

You are welcome Brad!
Thank you very much for the order,

Jeff

Impressed with the Vivid series set I received from the Cinema series line. I may try and complete the lineup with the 3 from their other set.

Hey Darren,
We did get those batteries and memory card replaced for you correct?
If not shoot me an email, we have been comping those types of things.
[email protected]

Jeff
Hi Jeff.
To be perfectly honest I cannot remember. I remember emailing someone at the time whilst I was on vacation but can't remember what happened after that. I also had a 'frame' pull the front off the GoPro on the same trip ! I was all out of luck. It was about 18 months ago I think so I am over it now ha ha.
Take care
Darren.

Reactions: PolarPro
Mine not shipped yet :( (USPS Awaiting Item :) )
Also I see now that PolarPRO cinematic filters didn't have internal foam like TACO RC filters for example.
Will PolarPRO filters stay stretches on Mavic gimbal ?

The products, after sales service, warranty of #PolarProFilters are exceptional I have had little inconveniences in my purchases, but always solve the problem in the shortest time possible.

I know this isn't my business but it does not seem like you are over it. I feel like you wanted to complain but did not expect a representative to be on here to answer your allegations. It sounds like PolarPro did everything they were supposed to do if they did in fact replace the batteries and memory card for you. I find it hard to believe you can't remember 18 months ago if your stuff was replaced but you can remember exactly what happened, where, and what was lost including how much cash was in there.

It certainly sounds to me like you see nice things being said about PolarPro and you are just still holding a grudge so you feel the need to offer a dissenting opinion. You are of course entitled to your opinions and have every right to share them. But there's no need to be vague or untruthful.

Hi Jeff.
To be perfectly honest I cannot remember. I remember emailing someone at the time whilst I was on vacation but can't remember what happened after that. I also had a 'frame' pull the front off the GoPro on the same trip ! I was all out of luck. It was about 18 months ago I think so I am over it now ha ha.
Take care
Darren.

I know this isn't my business but it does not seem like you are over it. I feel like you wanted to complain but did not expect a representative to be on here to answer your allegations. It sounds like PolarPro did everything they were supposed to do if they did in fact replace the batteries and memory card for you. I find it hard to believe you can't remember 18 months ago if your stuff was replaced but you can remember exactly what happened, where, and what was lost including how much cash was in there.

It certainly sounds to me like you see nice things being said about PolarPro and you are just still holding a grudge so you feel the need to offer a dissenting opinion. You are of course entitled to your opinions and have every right to share them. But there's no need to be vague or untruthful.

I'm impressed that you appear to know a lot about the situation,. and me for that reason. Wow. Not wishing to go over old ground, but it seems like you want to keep this alive, Like I previously said, I really like Polar Pro gear (own lots of it) but did have a massive failure. I emailed them at the time but I don't remember receiving a replacement, nor pursuing it when I returned from vacation (and I certainly don't blame them for that). I remembered exactly what happened at the time as I was swimming with Whale Sharks and I saw my stuff spiraling below me into the depths - you tend to remember moments like that. I certainly do not hold a grudge (not sure where you got that from), and I was fully aware Jeff from Polarpro was replying to posts. And as for being vague and untruthful ?? you really need to think about what you accuse people off before posting.

You're correct. I don't know you and I don't know the situation. It was not my place to say anything. I was calling it as it looked to me and it was out of line and certainly not called for. I apologize.

No problem at all. In fact I am currently waiting for my usual UK supplier to re-stock the Polarpro Cinema filters at the moment and then I will buy.
Take care buddy. Happy flying.

I'm impressed that you appear to know a lot about the situation,. and me for that reason. Wow. Not wishing to go over old ground, but it seems like you want to keep this alive, Like I previously said, I really like Polar Pro gear (own lots of it) but did have a massive failure. I emailed them at the time but I don't remember receiving a replacement, nor pursuing it when I returned from vacation (and I certainly don't blame them for that). I remembered exactly what happened at the time as I was swimming with Whale Sharks and I saw my stuff spiraling below me into the depths - you tend to remember moments like that. I certainly do not hold a grudge (not sure where you got that from), and I was fully aware Jeff from Polarpro was replying to posts. And as for being vague and untruthful ?? you really need to think about what you accuse people off before posting.

We understand. You are just suffering from a memory loss condition. It happens.

Reactions: darren6270
We understand. You are just suffering from a memory loss condition. It happens.

Ha ha, you are not wrong, I forget what I did yesterday. Currently in the process of sticking as many trackers as I can on my Mavic in case it gets lost, or I forget which way it went. Ha Ha :)

Mine not shipped yet :( (USPS Awaiting Item :) )
Also I see now that PolarPRO cinematic filters didn't have internal foam like TACO RC filters for example.
Will PolarPRO filters stay stretches on Mavic gimbal ?
I'm trying to get some info. Will someone explain what holds the polarpro filter in place on the camera? Is it a rubber o ring or some type of foam? I have the taco brand and I'm not sure I like how they seem to be a little tricky to attach. Also not convinced the the coating on the tacos is what it should be. Thanks in advance!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143