DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Poll: Are you happy with your Goggles?

Are you happy with your Goggles?

• Total voters

kona

Reactions
My goggles are on the local FedEx delivery truck and I hope to take receipt of them on Tuesday. Since DJI doesn't allow returns, I want to use this weekend to get a better sense whether I want to keep these. The main question for me is whether they really offer a breathtaking immersive experience and whether they make it easier to see where I'm flying, e.g., when maneuvering tight places with vegetation or canyons. I'm thinking of using these mostly for exploring places, and also hoping to get better video by being able to pan with my head instead of the tiny controls on the RC.

Last edited:
I think mine are great so far really pleased i got them i havent tried all the features out yet im just flying with them. You can see a lot more its like you are really there flying

Reactions: kona
I'd say they definitely give more confidence flying around obstacles and tight spaces compared to fpv with just the tablet or phone.
I have mine up for sale but did give them another try and think the more I use them, the more I can see myself using them. ;) The quality of the screens is just amazing.

Reactions: kona
I'd say they definitely give more confidence flying around obstacles and tight spaces compared to fpv with just the tablet or phone.
I have mine up for sale but did give them another try and think the more I use them, the more I can see myself using them. ;) The quality of the screens is just amazing.

How much you selling them for?

I don't remember anything like that. You did select the appropriate language at the first screen?
I selected English. The message translates to "The first connection to the aircraft requires activation of the hardware module, since then you will have a one-year warranty service."
My mavic was replaced by a warranty problem. Maybe it's not registered?

The instructions say to "take off" to activate the goggles. Does that mean take off the goggles or actually take off the mavic in flight?

The instructions say to "take off" to activate the goggles. Does that mean take off the goggles or actually take off the mavic in flight?

I got that same message during activation, so I took the Mavic outside and took off. Seems like that completed the activation for me.

I got that same message during activation, so I took the Mavic outside and took off. Seems like that completed the activation for me.
I figured it out. I had an order version of dji assistant 2. Once I updated it activated very quickly

I didn't use DJI assistant at all, and the activation went fine. P.S. I've never used DJI assistant for any updates or activations related to the Magic. No issues so far, knock on wood.

Reactions: sacballa
I couldn't get assistant 2 to activate for me so I did the mobile option and it went through in 10 minutes. I'm still on .400 though for both the Mavic and the Controller. I was certain it would make me upgrade but didn't

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242