DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PowerDirector 15 - rendering problems

Kai Mele

Reactions
In another thread about video editing software quite a few peeps, like myself, said that they were using PD15. The first half dozen videos that I created using PD 15, after purchasing it, went smoothly and I was enjoying the software as a tool to create films.
But recently there has been a huge slowdown while I am trying to edit the clips into a video. The program continually renders the individual clips ...eventually I get to a point that all work on the project grinds to a halt. In short, the software has now become unusable.
Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions?

I am now downloading DaVinci Resolve and will start using that instead but thought I'd at least check here in case anyone knows of a way I could salvage PD15. (I have googled this problem and it seems PD has had this problem before and in some versions they created a patch but not so for the PD 15.)

This happens when I use pinnacle studio have to restart pc every couple of hours or so

Pain in the proverbial

Make sure u render in the background and that the frame rate matches ur render option

I had footage 25 fps and was rendering it 24 fps footage was jerky and the pc melted lol

Last edited:
This happens when I use pinnacle studio have to restart pc every couple of hours or so

Pain in the proverbial

Make sure u render in the background and that the frame rate mates ur render option

I had footage 25 fps and was rendering it 24 fps footage was jerky and the of melted lol
Thank you, good tips.
It did help to shut down and restart the computer but what a time waster, eh?!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S