DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Extra batt from Newegg in hand, drone flyless delivers Thursday. I'm hoping any person who wants a drone before xmas goes to Newegg and order, they are meeeting or exceeding delivery dates

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I placed an order with Newegg 12/1. I am guessing that it beats my order from a 3rd party retailer placed 9/30. We shall see.

@Christopher, like I said Paypal charged my account and no email for tracking. I honestly dont look for it for awhile and hope that some of the others that have waited longer get theirs ahead of me. It's kinda of like waiting in a line for something. Everyone doesn't like someone who cuts in line and boasts about it, but hey it is a free speaking world. 

Well, for what it's worth, my order page just changed to "payment confirmed" and "shipment pending" last night. I wasn't expecting to see that until a lot of the orders ahead of me had shipped.

I'm a relatively late order of the flymore from DJI Direct on 11/07.

Well, for what it's worth, my order page just changed to "payment confirmed" and "shipment pending" last night. I wasn't expecting to see that until a lot of the orders ahead of me had shipped.

I used PayPal and had always said payment confirmed. I used DJI website also and just checked. No update on the shipping status yet. I agree on not getting it shipped yet, so I will just keep flying my Phantom 4 for now.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

Hi,
DJI (UK), 5 oct 15:18 UTC, still pending.

I'm not waiting anymore. Cancelled order on 9 dec, got my money back today (paypal)

I still want Mavic, but maybe I'll get it in June 2017.

Last edited:
I ordered and paid for mine direct from dji on 30 September. In am in the UK. Still no sign of it arriving and no shipping date. It seems they are not operating a queuing system as plenty of people who ordered after me seem to have received theirs. Emails to dji just receive a standard response which tells me nothing about when I will get mine other than "in 6 - 8 weeks". Is there anything I can do to accelerate delivery or at least gain confidence that I am not being overlooked ?

Finally gave up and gave NewEgg my money today, for my 3rd mavic flymore order.
1. Dji Direct (10/25) no response.
2. VeryDrone (11/22) First Batch only received 15, I'm number 85 on the list. Verydrone will get another batch this week, hopefully more than 15
3. NewEgg (12/5 at 11:30am pst). New egg still says they have 2 flymores as of a minute ago for 1/1/17 shipment. There were 80+ available as of saturday of the flymore on NewEgg

Let's see which one comes first

Last edited:
Reactions: samoo
I ordered four, three at 10/24 from dji adorama and Amazon. Newegg on 11/21 was first to ship, approx 10 days after I ordered. Canceled all the 10/24 orders

I ordered four, three at 10/24 from dji adorama and Amazon. Newegg on 11/21 was first to ship, approx 10 days after I ordered. Canceled all the 10/24 orders
I'm planning on keeping 2 of the three flymores, hopefully newegg and verydrone and cancel the DJI direct. But it all comes down to the two fastest shippers.

That's awesome news. I hope I see that soon. It will say shipment pending? Just asking because all previous orders from DJI say shipped.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851