DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Then judging by the spreadsheet you'll be one of the next Basic shipments, but who knows when they will start shipping Basics again.

@A_Chemist Any news on yours?
Absolutely nothing. And my payment cleared on the 5th.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

So is DJI shipping ANY fly less orders, or not?

Sure doesn't seem like it.

I've been waiting for 2 months. Unbelievable.

Absolutely nothing. And my payment cleared on the 5th.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That is really really bad, I can see basic orders after yours being shipped.

Lest hope for the best still, is all we can do. A guy from CS told me that they'll start shipping a bunch of Basics this week, but obviously at this point I do not believe anything they say.

So is DJI shipping ANY fly less orders, or not?

Sure doesn't seem like it.

I've been waiting for 2 months. Unbelievable.

It seems that the 29th of November was the last day they shipped a bunch of them. That was a Tuesday so I hope they are going to start shipping more soon.

Got my Mavic 6 pack from polar pro before my mavic :( I ordered Oct 3rd. I guess we need to start looking at these Pre orders like net 90 from now on

Attachments

• IMG_1436.JPG
    IMG_1436.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
I was away on Holiday. Just wanted to let you know so that you can update your spreadsheet. My order from Sep 29 (Fly More) Finally Shipped out on Nov 22. I have listed it on eBay because I was (luckily) able to pick yup the Fly Less model from Apple the day before I left.

Reactions: TopQuark
Shipping Updates:

Post your retailer, order date (PDT if possible), and ship out date when available!

Link to Shipping Updates

Don't forget to get back to this thread to post your shipment date as soon as it is available.

Summary by date shipments and retailer with heat map now available.

Cut-off is up to October 31. Orders placed on November 1 and beyond will no longer be included in the database.
The chart of number of units shipped per day stopped at the end of Nov. It would be great to see how many orders are shipping per day until all of the orders are fuliflled

Reactions: TopQuark
Everytime someone posts they got theirs, instead of feeling happy now im starting to feel impending loss before xmas

order 10/5

@TopQuark @A_Chemist I'm not believeng this!! My Basic orthered on the 8th (payment cleared on the 10th) is marked as shipped!!

I go back to Spain on Monday, this couldn't have been more border line!!

Edit: @TopQuark I ordered a basic, I just saw in the spreadsheet is marked as a fly more, ordered it 2016-10-08 04:52:04 (UTC)

Thanks for everything you have done, it's amazing the work and energy you have put into this thread.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike