DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Shipping Updates:

Post your retailer, order date (PDT if possible), and ship out date when available!

Link to Shipping Updates

Don't forget to get back to this thread to post your shipment date as soon as it is available.

Summary by date shipments and retailer with heat map now available.

Cut-off is up to October 31. Orders placed on November 1 and beyond will no longer be included in the database.
Hi TopQuark,
Today I canceled my order at MediaMarkt (Germany) from October 7th. I ordered for 1111,- € at Saturn (Germany), December 6th, which is after your "observation window". Thank you for your work!

Reactions: TopQuark
My newegg mavic has been shipped through FedEx. The litle guy is going one **** of a journey. Went from China to some Chinese island. Then to Alaska. Back to the island. And now is in Tennessee. Soon to make its way to Ohio.

Sent from my SM-T713 using MavicPilots mobile app

If you don't mind me asking, when did you place your order?

Just got mine this morning. Was supposed to be a Wednesday shipment that got it two days early so it looks like a bunch of them are going out today hope this helps anybody that's looking for theirs. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Btw. I ordered on December 17. It's amazing to think this package was in China and then Hong Kong on Saturday and today it's sitting in my living room ( Michigan )...hats off to FedEx
Also got my landing pad!!!

7ba23e56ee3387081b48aa7b0a147568.jpg

Last edited:
Btw. I ordered on December 17. It's amazing to think this package was in China and then Hong Kong on Saturday and today it's sitting in my living room ( Michigan )...hats off to FedEx
Also got my landing pad!!!

7ba23e56ee3387081b48aa7b0a147568.jpg
Where did you get the landing pad and how much was it?

Reactions: taptofocus
Ordered mine on 1-6-17, payment authorized same day. No shipping update as of yet.

Ordered mine on 1-6-17, payment authorized same day. No shipping update as of yet.
I ordered mine from Newegg on 12/15/16, I didn't notice that I could choose a faster shipping method at no extra cost but that doesn't change anything..: on Thursday my credit card was charged, on Saturday it left China and today Monday it was delivered to me... first it was saying Wednesday but it got to me in Miami 2 days before th estimated date of arrival! (FedEx) I Hope you all get yours soon. I guess I will be moving to other threads now... happy flying to us all

Have an Extra now. I got so excited I found one in stock online (HeliDirect). It is scheduled to arrive on Thursday. Also... I get a notification today from Amazon that my shipment won't come on Valentine's Day, but this Thursday! Hope I can sell it. I don't need two. :)

B
Have an Extra now. I got so excited I found one in stock online (HeliDirect). It is scheduled to arrive on Thursday. Also... I get a notification today from Amazon that my shipment won't come on Valentine's Day, but this Thursday! Hope I can sell it. I don't need two. :)

By the way my Amazon order was made October 15th Ships and sold by Amazon LLC

Ok, you can take my order from Best Buy off the list. Ordered Sept. 28th and latest "update" says "out of stock". Officially cancelled. Am giving up...going to wait for Mavic 2. Am totally fed up with the poor service/communication at Best Buy (Canada)..can't speak for U.S.

Placed order 12/10/16 at dji. I saw some people were getting tracking numbers who ordered in January. I sent in an email asking about it. My order changed to shipped today. No reply to my question. Just waiting on tracking now.

Ok, you can take my order from Best Buy off the list. Ordered Sept. 28th and latest "update" says "out of stock". Officially cancelled. Am giving up...going to wait for Mavic 2. Am totally fed up with the poor service/communication at Best Buy (Canada)..can't speak for U.S.

I'm with you bud, ordred in OCT and the amount of people here who have ordered and received in the last 30 days is infuriating. Count me as +1 in the "giving up" will go find something else to do with 1200 bucks.

Im in the exact same boat... my order status did say waiting pickup for a while but then it dissapeared and now says nothing regarding shipping. Being the inpatient pita customer i am i used chat feature to inquire a shipping date via agent chat and they told me that I would receive it on or before the 23rd.

Now if these are being sent China post, going thru customs then that takes a minimum of 7-14days alone. Maybe mine already shipped but since it takes so ling to ship china to usa i think 23rd is reasonable for standard postal time. Im not sure tho.

Are you people who received your mavics already living in the states or across the pond?

Now if these are being sent China post, going thru customs then that takes a minimum of 7-14days alone. Maybe mine already shipped but since it takes so ling to ship china to usa i think 23rd is reasonable for standard postal time. Im not sure tho.

Are you people who received your mavics already living in the states or across the pond?

USA, and it shipped FedEx with a tracking number emailed to you. It gets there within 5 business days. (California)

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Placed order 12/10/16 at dji. I saw some people were getting tracking numbers who ordered in January. I sent in an email asking about it. My order changed to shipped today. No reply to my question. Just waiting on tracking now.
Received tracking email and number early this morning. Expected arrival Friday.

Im in the exact same boat... my order status did say waiting pickup for a while but then it dissapeared and now says nothing regarding shipping. Being the inpatient pita customer i am i used chat feature to inquire a shipping date via agent chat and they told me that I would receive it on or before the 23rd.

Got my tracking number 1/7/17, shipping from China. Landed in Memphis at FedEx hub 1/11/17, 5:00am. Then transferred to northern KY FedEx hub via air by 7:45am still on 1/11/17. Scheduled delivery is 1-11-17 by 10:30am. So my transit time is looking like 4-5 days from shipping label being generated.

Reactions: Retoxx
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929