DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Boy, I guess I'll never get rid of the extra I have now. :-(

Finally, my little boy has arrived today!!
I bought the flymore combo and have two more batteries on the way..
Now I'm charging all the batts and the controller. I can't wait!!

Reactions: pensioner
Ordered mine on Amazon but through the official DJI store? I'm assuming I have the same estimated shipping times as if I ordered on DJI.com? The description said within a week of payment authorization. I can't imagine that taking too long.

Ordered a Mavic Pro fly less on January 1st, 2017 from Amazon (Official DJI Store.) Spoke with a DJI rep and he said it should be shipping out this Thursday or Friday. Will update when a tracking number becomes available.

Ordered a Mavic Pro fly less on January 1st, 2017 from Amazon (Official DJI Store.) Spoke with a DJI rep and he said it should be shipping out this Thursday or Friday. Will update when a tracking number becomes available.
Nice, hope you get it soon!

For the list:
hmueller Germany Conrad Electronic Oct 07 12:00 AM Basic Pkg

canceled order, as still not delivered

Got mine via a retail store directly this week

It arrived today! No tracking number was provided, but it is here! I am still waiting on my 10/10 MassDrop order though. The latest update from MassDrop just about put everyone into a fury. When that Mavic finally ships I will report here as well.

It arrived today! No tracking number was provided, but it is here! I am still waiting on my 10/10 MassDrop order though. The latest update from MassDrop just about put everyone into a fury. When that Mavic finally ships I will report here as well.

Yeah keep us updated. I cancelled mine from there. Hopefully by time enough cancel out, they will be able to ship to those who waited. GL

Reactions: MainlyPro
Wait so the people that ordered the fly more package are getting the items one by one? Because I ordered the package and I haven't received anything yet

My newegg mavic has been shipped through FedEx. The litle guy is going one **** of a journey. Went from China to some Chinese island. Then to Alaska. Back to the island. And now is in Tennessee. Soon to make its way to Ohio.

Sent from my SM-T713 using MavicPilots mobile app

Lol. Not even flown and already has miles under its belt.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

My newegg mavic has been shipped through FedEx. The litle guy is going one **** of a journey. Went from China to some Chinese island. Then to Alaska. Back to the island. And now is in Tennessee. Soon to make its way to Ohio.

Sent from my SM-T713 using MavicPilots mobile app
That's weird... Mine was shipped from Georgia coming to me in Illinois.. SMH... I wonder what their method of madness is???...LOL

FYI: I'm not sure mine was an anomaly but I ordered the Mavic on DJI's website Sunday night (1/15) and received a shipping notification the next day. It's scheduled to be delivered by Fedex this Friday (1/20).

Reactions: Deer_Predator
"Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?"
I think I have the answer now. DJI sent a letter to dealer recently. See below.

Hi Dealers

This is an update as of this morning on DJI Products.

DJI Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro Combo
Although production is releasing more and more crafts, DJI have announced that they are withholding all production to service their own clients on DJI.COM until the end of January 2017.

The end of January 2017 is Chinese New Year, where we can expect a 2 to 3 week break in production, so it does not look good for us. At this stage, Please warn your customers that the Stock of the Mavic Pro and the Mavic Pro Combo is severely limited, but we hope that by March 2017 DJI get to the point where they have sufficient production.

Source: Farewell DJI Phantom 4, it's terminated - sUAS News - The Business of Drones

1/18 - 6pm eastern - Cancelled B&H FlyMore $1199 order since they said it would not ship until Feb 15. Then ordered Mavic standalone and 2 batteries, all in separate orders direct from DJI.
1/20 - 6am eastern - All orders on DJI's order system now show the 4th blue dot as 'Shipped'. I have not yet received a tracking email for any of the orders.

Any ideas on when I should expect a tracking number?

At any rate, it seems things are moving along quite nicely.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54