DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

1/18 - 6pm eastern - Cancelled B&H FlyMore $1199 order since they said it would not ship until Feb 15. Then ordered Mavic standalone and 2 batteries, all in separate orders direct from DJI.
1/20 - 6am eastern - All orders on DJI's order system now show the 4th blue dot as 'Shipped'. I have not yet received a tracking email for any of the orders.

Any ideas on when I should expect a tracking number?

At any rate, it seems things are moving along quite nicely.

Update-

1/18 - 6pm eastern - Cancelled B&H FlyMore $1199 order since they said it would not ship until Feb 15. Then ordered Mavic standalone and 2 batteries, all in separate orders direct from DJI.
1/20 - 6am eastern - All orders on DJI's order system now show the 4th blue dot as 'Shipped'. I have not yet received a tracking email for any of the orders.
1/20 - 4pm eastern - Received tracking numbers for 2 separately ordered batteries for delivery on 1/23, shipped from Atlanta, GA.
1/23 - 9am eastern - Received Mavic tracking number for delivery on 1/24, shipped from Atlanta, GA.

From click of my mouse to in my hand in 6 days.

Not bad!

(And it appears they have a mother load of Mavics and batteries situated in Atlanta, GA)

Update-

1/20 - 4pm eastern - Received tracking numbers for 2 separately ordered batteries for delivery on 1/23, shipped from Atlanta, GA.
1/23 - 9am eastern - Received Mavic tracking number for delivery on 1/24, shipped from Atlanta, GA.

From click of my mouse to in my hand in 6 days.

Not bad!

(And it appears they have a mother load of Mavics and batteries situated in Atlanta, GA)
I placed my order of the "fly more combo" on 1/16 from DJI. mine is still on the 3rd blue dot and it hasn't shipped yet. how come mine hasn't shipped yet and yours did? very strange...

I placed my order of the "fly more combo" on 1/16 from DJI. mine is still on the 3rd blue dot and it hasn't shipped yet. how come mine hasn't shipped yet and yours did? very strange...
I did not order the FlyMore. I ordered a Mavic in one order, a battery in another order, and a battery + charging hub in another order. 3 separate purchases.

Ordered my Fly More Combo on Saturday afternoon (21/1) and got DHL confirmation this morning that it'll be with me here in Switzerland on Wednesday (25/1). Just passed 'clearance processing' in Hong Kong! Can't wait!

Now that's pretty amazing given what I've been reading, so DJI must have good stock at the moment.

All Massdrop pre-orders have been cancelled and are in the process of being refunded. We received notification on January 31 that the drop wasn't happening. They have added a $25 gift card to our Massdrop accounts.

Sent from my SM-G925V using MavicPilots mobile app

I've read in a different Forum that Amazon should now be able to deliver in a few days? Is the DJI delay still going on? On the Website it says 3-6 Days but I know of people still waiting weeks on their mavik. Anybody got news?

Reactions: Slat
I ordered mavic only direct from DJI on 2/20 (in the evening EST). No shipment notification yet. Really hoping today might be the day :)

Hi

I ordered a mavic pro and a monitor hood. I received the mavic pro in a 9 kg package per DHL from the UK. The monitor hood has not yet been sent.

However I had to return my Mavic in SAV for a faulty part problem.

Today no news from the SAV but I receive the same mail stating that a 9KG packet is sent by DHL from the same place to the united kingdom. Except that I returned the drone to the Netherlands for a replacement request.

Do you think it could be the monitor hood in a 9kg package? Or it is the replacement of my mavic but I have not received any information.

Thank you!

I ordered Oct 19 and thought I saw a 10 to 15 day shipping estimate but I can't see it now. Just hope it sticks. I appreciate any of you others reporting your order and shipping/received dates to give me an idea of what to expect. Thanks.

You can put me Down For DJI EUROPE BV on October 2017 17 Items Including DJI Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo, Plus 16 extra Items. Paid in Full that date (27-10-2017) £1838.00

Original Mavic Pro Owners –

Lot's of discussion from regular MP owners as to whether the Low-Noise Props really make a difference and we are constantly asked how the props perform on original Mavic Pros. Yes, they are quieter!

For all you original MP owners who continue to ask and ponder upgrading your props, our friend Billy has a great video here presenting facts on the noise reduction:

Low-Noise Props are back IN STOCK here at Advexure! Give us a shout with any questions. We are running Low-Noise Props on all of our Mavic aircrafts in-house now and can highly recommend the upgrade.

Order Here: Mavic Pro Low-Noise Propellers (Gold Tips) – DJI Authorized Dealer

mavic-pro-low-noise-advexure-jpg.27949

Safe flying, and Happy New Year, all!
–The Advexure Team

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S