DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I ordered a Tesla 3 also, Then about 2 weeks went by..... and thought what the hell was I doing, So much can change in 2 years..... and I really do not know really anything about the car. So I called in a canceled it.
In 2 years from now.... you are probably going to be happy in the latest greatest thing...... and I will be saying, I could of had one of them DOH!
I was tempted to cancel too but decided to just keep it and ride out the wait for now. I guess it will become real when I get the email to go configure it at the Tesla store.

What does everyone's status say in the DJI Discover mobile app?

Mine says "Waiting Pick". I never checked before so I'm curious to know if that's what it always said or not.

What does everyone's status say in the DJI Discover mobile app?

Mine says "Waiting Pick". I never checked before so I'm curious to know if that's what it always said or not.

Mine says "Pending" and has always said that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine says "Pending" and has always said that.

In the mobile app, or on dji.com? I started looking in their mobile app. If yours says "Pending", then it's possible that mine is preparing shipment...

In the mobile app, or on dji.com? I started looking in their mobile app. If yours says "Pending", then it's possible that mine is preparing shipment...

On the website mine says pending... in the mobile app it has no status for shipping.

a2c8989a56e1fd6936e15fc0c16c173a.png

That's strange. Here is what mine looks like (on the Android app):

Screenshot (Oct 15, 2016 1-25-29 AM).png

Last edited:
That's strange. Here is what mine looks like (on the Android app):

View attachment 152

The app (iOS) shows me this for my order. So maybe your's will be shipped soon, I think.

But then there is: Dji Charged My Account, Mavic Shipping Soon? • /r/dji
"Thanks for getting in touch with DJI online store. Your order is confirmed and waiting for pick now, please kindly wait with patience." - 8 days ago.

But there is also this feeling like beeing 8 years old again and waiting for christmas - that's the nice thing about it :)

Attachments

• IMG_3337.png
    IMG_3337.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I just tried chat with DJI again... same "mid October, first come first serve" statement... but I asked about the "Waiting Pick" status, and she said my order was in that status also.

So maybe it's just some sort of bug in the iOS app... I tried downloading the app on a galaxy tablet... but it's for phones only... and I don't have my backup BLU smartphone with me right now... only iOS devices.
If other users just have "Payment Success" status like @kameit00 just posted... maybe we will be lucky enough to get the first batches going out. I hope so...

Mine says waiting pick too but ive just installed the app so never looked before

Bah, I didn't pre-order from my LHS. I figured there'd be plenty that I could just walk in and buy one. Well, not the case. He said he was allocated 50 and has over 60 pre-orders. Says, I can pre-order for the next batch whenever that is.... darn...

I'm sure if I hunt around I'd be able to find one, but I really want to support my LHS as they've been very good to me and my other drones I've bought from them.

I ordered mine at DJI, I will be near an Apple store at the end of the month. If they have them in stock and if I haven't gotten mine yet, does DJI make it reasonably easy to cancel?

EDIT: I found this on their website. But based on my recent experience trying to send in a bad battery under warranty, I'm a little skeptical of their ability to handle an emailed cancellation.
4.How do I cancel my order?

1) If you have not paid yet, you can login to your DJI Account to cancel the order under “My Orders”.
2) If you have already paid, please send an email to [email protected] to cancel the order for your refund.

Last edited:
Bah, I didn't pre-order from my LHS. I figured there'd be plenty that I could just walk in and buy one. Well, not the case. He said he was allocated 50 and has over 60 pre-orders. Says, I can pre-order for the next batch whenever that is.... darn...

I'm sure if I hunt around I'd be able to find one, but I really want to support my LHS as they've been very good to me and my other drones I've bought from them.

Give Carolina Dronz a try. Last that I heard they still has some pre-order units left. Supposedly they pre-ordered 100 fly more packages and 50 standard kits.

Last edited:
I ordered mine at DJI, I will be near an Apple store at the end of the month. If they have them in stock and if I haven't gotten mine yet, does DJI make it reasonably easy to cancel?

EDIT: I found this on their website. But based on my recent experience trying to send in a bad battery under warranty, I'm a little skeptical of their ability to handle an emailed cancellation.
4.How do I cancel my order?

1) If you have not paid yet, you can login to your DJI Account to cancel the order under “My Orders”.
2) If you have already paid, please send an email to [email protected] to cancel the order for your refund.

I cancelled my Mavic Refresh via email and they handled it quickly and professionally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

1030pm in Ghina(think of trump) right now. I think it's safe to assume that nothing got shipped.

Just placed a pre-order via Amazon this morning, I know I'm way late to the party. I am just hoping delivery before Christmas. Good luck to everybody next week hope to see lots of deliveries!

Just placed a pre-order via Amazon this morning, I know I'm way late to the party. I am just hoping delivery before Christmas. Good luck to everybody next week hope to see lots of deliveries!

Better late than never...

Ordered from Apple Store on Oct 2, my credit card was just charged (Oct 15, 10:38am)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos