DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Premium Optics ND filter set finally.

Polar Pro's new version (Cinema Series) has better quality lens (glass) and the do not have the issues with gimbal as the past version. would be interesting to see when these are released and how they compare to the new version from Polar Pro though.

finally a ND filter set with great optics and no issues with the gimbal
FWIW, there are already others sets out that have no issues with the gimbal. These guys are a little late to that game.

Reactions: Kilrah
Most of the ND's that are out don't use that coating process. It compares to Schneider glass so if optics are important thats the way to go.

I got this one from China which works well right now but causes some focus issues as well as gimbal issues sometimes..

I have the Tacos and they're great. Really not sure how much better these could be.

The marketing fluff is so high on this one I wouldn't trust them to be anything special...

It's like anything you buy, I have a pair of expensive polarized sunglasses and they do the exact same thing as my crappy $40 polarized ones.
For what it's worth, in terms of fitment, I have the taco MC set and they work perfectly with gimbal calibration.

It's like anything you buy, I have a pair of expensive polarized sunglasses and they do the exact same thing as my crappy $40 polarized ones.
For what it's worth, in terms of fitment, I have the taco MC set and they work perfectly with gimbal calibration.
Sure, although I am sure there are some professionals out there that would tell you that the glass quality and therefore optics clarity is better on the more expensive ones. Just depends on what you plan shoot and what you plan to do with the footage you shoot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots