DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Preorder to Apple Store

MadbeaverDK

Reactions
Hi everyone

I'm new around here and the Magic will be my first drone ever. I live in Denmark where the Magic will be expensive, but I'm going to the US in late November, early December. I'm planning on picking up a Mavic at the Apple Store in Christiana Mall, Delaware (no sales tax), and I'm wondering if pre-ordering would be a good idea.

What's your thoughts on this? And if preordering is the way to go, I would like som advice on that. I know I could preorder it online for in-store pickup, but if I do this now, it'll probably be ready for pickup 3 weeks prior to my arrival. Does anyone know how long Apple Stores keep goods for pickup?

I can't find an e-mail address for the store, and I can't chat with an Apple sales rep, as I'm currently not in the US.

do you not have a apple store near you at all. if so i would reach out to them and they may have some resources that can help getting you the correct answer.

Unfortunately not as Denmark apparently is to insignificant a market for Apple to place a store here.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus