Preorder to Apple Store

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by MadbeaverDK, Oct 13, 2016.

1. MadbeaverDK

MadbeaverDK Member

Hi everyone

I'm new around here and the Magic will be my first drone ever. I live in Denmark where the Magic will be expensive, but I'm going to the US in late November, early December. I'm planning on picking up a Mavic at the Apple Store in Christiana Mall, Delaware (no sales tax), and I'm wondering if pre-ordering would be a good idea.

What's your thoughts on this? And if preordering is the way to go, I would like som advice on that. I know I could preorder it online for in-store pickup, but if I do this now, it'll probably be ready for pickup 3 weeks prior to my arrival. Does anyone know how long Apple Stores keep goods for pickup?

I can't find an e-mail address for the store, and I can't chat with an Apple sales rep, as I'm currently not in the US.

2. Faithful-Niner

Faithful-Niner Well-Known Member

do you not have a apple store near you at all. if so i would reach out to them and they may have some resources that can help getting you the correct answer.

3. MadbeaverDK

MadbeaverDK Member

Unfortunately not as Denmark apparently is to insignificant a market for Apple to place a store here.

4. Marczydlo

Marczydlo Member

only Nokia?:)