DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem slow videos

Kra

Reactions
Hi i have a problem when i´m importing the videos from micro sd to my laptop, every video looks like a slow motion video, they are too slow and i want them in normal speed, they looks fine in my cellphone as cache videos, what can i do to solve this problem.
Sorry for my english, im from mexico

Could be the player codec having issues dealing with 4K video. Have the files been copied to the laptop? Playing them off the Mavic or card reader can be an issue. What OS or you using, what CPU? If you don't think it's the laptop, try a different player, like VLC, or Pot Player.

Could be the player codec having issues dealing with 4K video. Have the files been copied to the laptop? Playing them off the Mavic or card reader can be an issue. What OS or you using, what CPU? If you don't think it's the laptop, try a different player, like VLC, or Pot Player.

Actualy i record it in 1080p 90fps, i can play recorded 4k videos on my laptop with OS el capitán, i used preview and quick player, but i'll try VLC and Pot Player
(The files has been copied to the laptop)

1080p at 90fps? Didn't even know that was possible.

Sorry, it was 96fps
When i record at 24fps its normal speed, how can i record at 96fps and watch ir at normal speed?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-02-22-34-00.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-02-22-34-00.png
    137.2 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: Roo
Most player software and hardware decoders doesn't handle 96fps correctly, it's not a standard framerate.You'll have to try and find a player that works.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest