DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problems paying at DJI with Credit Card?

AlanTheBeast

Reactions
Trying to place an order at DJI for US$2K.

Keeps going to the Master Card Secure Verification - I entered the details. Bounced!
(Card has a $20K + limit with little on it at any time).

After a few rounds of that I tried a Capital One Master Card - $10K limit. 0 on it. Bounced on the same MC verification w/o entering data...

This happened to me too and I ended up paying via PayPal which I didn't want to do as it just wouldn't accept a credit card

Call you CC company. It is them that is bouncing it due to the high level of internet fraud on sites like this. I have purchased two Mavics and VISA bounced them each time. I just called and told them it was me and it goes through.

Finally tried again as I was waiting to talk to someone at the bank. Just "went" through like **** through a goose.

Good news: Phantom 4 Pro ordered with what amounts to a "Fly More" kit (w/o the associated discounts, alas). 3 batts, 2 sets of extra props (hopefully never needed), ND8, 3 bay charger,

Bad news: I'll be hanging out on that group more and you guys won't have the delight of my humble, refined and helpful company as much!:smilingimp::rolleyes:

I had the same problem when I ordered my Mavic. I never could get the credit card to work so I used PayPal and it went through just fine

I tried twice with my Capital One Venture card. I then called them and they said they automatically reject orders of that size from China. I looked up the parent company and then Cap 1 allowed the charge and it went right through. I am actually glad they are on top of things like this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa